MVP: Catch up thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mosto

I have a well known member
Premium Member
Apologies for not updating this weekly. Thought I'd do one one thread to update the season thus fsr:

Rd 2 -Bye

Rd 3:
3 Ola
2 Turbo
1 Schu

Rd 4:
3 Jake
2 Ola
1 Bully

Rd 5:
3 Jake
2 Tent
1 Turbo

Rd 6:
3 Jake
2 Bully
1 Saab

Overall Leaderboard
Jake
11​
Ola
5​
Bully
4​
DCE
3​
Turbo
3​
Tent
2​
Schu
1​
Saab
1​

Thanks @mosto

Pretty sure Mr Aloiai would rank among Manly's top 8 high paid players, possibly 5th highest paid.
Time to unleash a dominant performance, currently his form puts him only about 4th among our middles but he should be at least 2nd or 3rd? Get moving big guy.

Apologies for not updating this weekly. Thought I'd do one one thread to update the season thus fsr:

Rd 2 -Bye

Rd 3:
3 Ola
2 Turbo
1 Schu

Rd 4:
3 Jake
2 Ola
1 Bully

Rd 5:
3 Jake
2 Tent
1 Turbo

Rd 6:
3 Jake
2 Bully
1 Saab

Overall Leaderboard
Jake
11​
Ola
5​
Bully
4​
DCE
3​
Turbo
3​
Tent
2​
Schu
1​
Saab
1​
what's scary is Saab - a winger who has been out 4 games is coming 8th after 1 game.
In fact, he was actually pretty good in a badly beaten team so good on him, but surely a few of the other boys realise they need to lift their game and take some "Jake Juice" to level out the input, as relying on a Jake/Turbo/Oka show each week, simply does not work.

Thanks @mosto

Pretty sure Mr Aloiai would rank among Manly's top 8 high paid players, possibly 5th highest paid.
Time to unleash a dominant performance, currently his form puts him only about 4th among our middles but he should be at least 2nd or 3rd? Get moving big guy.
Pretty sure I read that Aloiai's on 600k then had his contract extended but no details on what Manly paid him.

Thanks @mosto

The leaderboard says it all really...shows who the workers are. For Jake to be way ahead after 6 rounds and Saab 8th after one game, speaks volumes for our season so far. Some players need to start earning their big bucks.

what's scary is Saab - a winger who has been out 4 games is coming 8th after 1 game.
In fact, he was actually pretty good in a badly beaten team so good on him, but surely a few of the other boys realise they need to lift their game and take some "Jake Juice" to level out the input, as relying on a Jake/Turbo/Oka show each week, simply does not work.

When it came to the Saab v Tuipulotu debate, we all knew that Saab's defence was no better than that of Tippy Toes, but the upside is his height and pace advantage. You're not going to run around the Volvo and burn him for pace like we've seen others do to Christian, and very few can match his height and jumping advantage (needs to work on his catches though. Trust your hands kid).

Saab's defence wasn't great on Saturday, but then who out of our 17 other than probably Jake can say they had a good day out defensively?? But for his first game back he didn't do too badly.

He'll be up against Xavier Coates on Friday night. Interesting battle. Like Saab, Coates is tall and fast.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2