Casualty List

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Why don't Manly list the injured players in the same way that some other clubs do?

It shows a poor attitude to the fans and public in my view. It is not as if it fools anyone and it could be an example of better PR.

This is on the Tigers website:

Casualty Ward:
Brett Hodgson (broken hand - rd 10)
Bryce Gibbs (back - indefinite)
Rocky Trimarchi (shoulder - rd 15)
Liam Fulton (shoulder - season)

You could see something like:

Brett Stewart - hamstring 1 week Round 10 (if that is what it ????)
Kylie Leuluai - knee 3 weeks Round 14 etc

How hard would that be or don't the fans count??????

I notice that a thread asking this same question (from last night) was quickly deleted from MSE this morning. Not sure if anything silly was added after I posted but at the point I saw it all it was asking was why Manly doesn't have a casualty list like other clubs, in order to stop the rumour mongers????

I guess we should create one here too.

It needs to be done so we will have to go off information that we have only I guess

I am pretty sure it is printed in the Main Game liftout in the Daily Telegraph each Friday anyway so it's not as if it's a big secret.

The club has included in the latest member newsletter ....

The Sea Eagles are without strike fullback Brett Stewart who is suffering a hamstring strain, along with Kylie Leuluai who is still out with a knee injury. Michael Monaghan who had a suspected broken hand will play this weekend.

Stewart's injury report is interesting as John Gibbs said on Sports Today on 2UE that he had an arthropscope of the knee to check for damage?????

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2