Carrigan

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I highly rate Carrigan, already one of the best forwards in the game and still on the up
I agree.
Carrigan and Hass are the drongo's forward leaders.

Not much of a fan of Hass
But the kid is having his career best season and that would be hard with what's going on off field with his Mum. Good luck to him.

The Broncos are ascending similar to Penrith in 2020. There are so many players at that club who I would love to have here at Manly.

Walsh, Staggs, Farnworth, Cobbo, Flegler, Riki, Carrigan…

They can keep Marty Taupau though

Talkers are good in a team, and this guy is not unique. Spotting the fullback is up would be noticed and communicated by most teams. I even recall this from playing under 14s. The difference here is the microphone.

The Broncos are ascending similar to Penrith in 2020. There are so many players at that club who I would love to have here at Manly.

Walsh, Staggs, Farnworth, Cobbo, Flegler, Riki, Carrigan…

They can keep Marty Taupau though

So you are getting rid of Turbo, Koula, Jake, Haumole, Garrick and Harper.
Anyone I have missed? 😋

Thought I'd give this a thread in case anyone hadn't seen it. Geez he's impressive.

I reckon Jakey would be ours. And because he’s on for 80 minutes now, there would be no let up.
I reckon some of our players that have gone off for a HIA have done so because their ears are bleeding from Jakey barking at them with his "I’m about to explode" facial expression.

(jokes of course. I love Jakey. Buuuuuuut, the next time you see one of our players go off with a HIA, and everyone is miffed how he did it, just see how close they are to Jake before the player is taken off. Just sayin. @;)).

It's a young, quick and hungry team. Quarterbacked by the genius of Adam Reynolds.

A lot to like.
They are going well, but not sold on them just yet. They haven’t sustained a lot of injuries like the rest of us. And of course the usual Broncos drop in form which is usually quite steep.

They are going well, but not sold on them just yet. They haven’t sustained a lot of injuries like the rest of us. And of course the usual Broncos drop in form which is usually quite steep.
Yep also had the Panthers and Eels when both looked off then Dolphins, Dragons and Tigers.

Sterner tests are coming but credit to em, they are looking good

Easily the most underrated 7 in the NRL, watching the intricacies of Reynolds' game over the years has been a constant reminder of how inadequate our halfback has always been
For sure. Was hard to watch him on one leg beat Manly in that 2021 semi final.

There is no one better than getting their team around the park than Reynolds.

Yeah its a long season and they certainly aren't the favourite to win the whole thing.

But they are definitely better than last year.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4