Captions please

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Joel Monaghan, Michael monaghan and I'm not sure who the third Monaghan brother is.

Just think how good it would be to have 3 monaghan brothers in Manly jerseys.

Joel Monaghan, Michael monaghan and I'm not sure who the third Monaghan brother is.

dude hang your head in shame....like matabele

[quote author=tookey]

dude hang your head in shame....like matabele
[/quote]

LOL. Gotta laugh at the thought.

Maybe it's not Monaghan, maybe it's the other player's not meeting Monaghan's standards.

I can't imagine Menzies, Kennedy, Williamson, Dunley and the older blokes having much in common with Monaghan. While some of the other's may be intimidated by Monaghan's coolness.

Daniel: I cant believe these country bumpkins think medium-dark levis are still in fashion!

typical me, always being centre of attention

sorry mata if u were wearing a hat like that i wouldnt shake your hand either dood :p

its a good old portale queenslander room

DVS... where i come from, i've gota walk 16 days to find someone with a pair of sissors.

its really only 20mins walk but being a queenslander you walk in circles for the rest of the time (and backwards)

only 10 minutes drive but the internal combustion engine has yet to make an appearance north of the border.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6