Captions Please (2)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
sm-P9050174.jpg

Jana: My God! You've waited HOW LONG for that hairstyle to come back into fashion??????????

C'mon Mata you should know that style was the bees knees in the early Nineties! :)

That jersey is from '78

Girl - When they asked me to be a contestent on "My big flat (topped) obnoxious fiance" I didn't know what I was letting myself in for. :blaugh:

Jana: thats a fair terminator impression but arent you a little portly for that?

JANA: Take the photo already - he has his hand on my arse !!!
BYRON: Mmmmm....suweeet arse...*drools*

Jana: This photo with one of the members of the lesbian womens movement will do wonders for my publicity agents!

Jana: Wow they really do have red necks!

Byso: Man these sunglasses,gold chain round my neck & some white ozzie olympian pussy makes me feel like Linford Christie.

And I thought my worst moment was injuring my knee before Athens!!!!

Guys like this want me to run faster - to get as far away as possible!!!!!

Jana: Byso where is that love god Cliffy GC all you manly fans rave about. :p :p

Byso : i asked my mate Dan and he said you should be at the Ivanhoe apparently hes a real friendly fella there :dance: :dance:

Byso : i asked my mate Dan and he said you should be at the Ivanhoe apparently hes a real friendly fella there :dance: :dance:

shhhhhhhhhh!

"jana's standards dropped significantly after being unable to win gold at the 2004 olympics"

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4