Caption Time

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
kingyfan link said:
Hey short arse if you want to play like me then you will need some of my DNA.  Now bend over.

And Kingy is standing in the background to give you some of his DNA as well so that you can play like him. 
There ain't nothing more King likes than sharing his DNA with other men

Volley link said:
What's that dangling around your neck? Ahh, a Dally M medal. You what? Got that in the same year as you captained your side to a Premiership? BullS**t. You had nothing to do with the win last year, but you're solely to blame for our current predicament. C*nt.

that one gets an applaud from me :)

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
oxandchoc.jpg

Listen here you F**king little OOMPA LOOMPA I beat up sponsors in my spare time, so I'm not scared of you

;D ;D

Listen here you little gnome, I don't want to hear about your kicking lessons have you looked at the score board lately ? goal kick failed,side line kick failed,grubber failed and 40-20 what ?

Matt: Hey choc im off to England next season, which way to the airport

Choc: Head that way down Pittwater road.

Hey Matt is that your heart over there ?

Chip & Chase link said:
What's Choc saying to Ox ?

oxandchoc.jpg

\"Hey Ox, quick look, there's that DSM5 guy in row 6\"

"Mate if I was you tomorrow morning I'd be getting that postie bike back out and oiling up the chain"

Chip & Chase link said:

oxandchoc.jpg

"Mate I'm sorry too that you're a little short arse and your stumpy legs only go sideways"

Chip & Chase link said:

oxandchoc.jpg

"Mate if that last kick was any shorter it'd be disappearing back up where the sun don't shine"

- "Don't tell me what to do until you've had a dig you poor excuse for a garden gnome."

- "Get your dick out of the goal post padding now!"

- "I suppose yelling at me makes everyone think you've got this **** under control."

Flip link said:
- \"Don't tell me what to do until you've had a dig you poor excuse for a garden gnome.\"

- \"Get your dick out of the goal post padding now!\"

- \"I suppose yelling at me makes everyone think you've got this S**t under control.\"

Applause for #3. I reckon that would be pretty damn close.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Re: Caption Time

Just go, and take that big lump of crap on the wing with you

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7