Caption #4

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

byso

First Grader
2005Rd12-06ch-rms.jpg

Photo from Rd12

What did wheel say to ruin the rest of Monas season?

Wheel : Mick, i used to be a real hoppa fan

Monas : Really

Wheel : Yeah,,,oh by the way, could you stand just a littel in front of me for this photo

Monas : Sure.............hey. whats that your doin back there

Wheel : trust me,,,im a doctor :lol:

after picking up his photos from big W michael monaghan was over the moon that the photo with his hero "the wheel" turned out perfectly, horay he yelled, hooray!

Michael Monaghan and Wheel prepare for the mardigra

Wheel: Mick - you are my hero and I think that you are Manly's best player. Don't believe what Matabele, Daniel, BYSO, Tookey and Ryan say about you because I think that you are the best. You also look pretty good without pants on.

I really want to have my picture taken with you so I can hang it up on my bedroom wall at home. I will kiss your picture every night before I go to bed.

Monaghan: Gee this bloke's breath stinks. I wonder how many beers he has had during the game. I am surprised he even saw any of it because he is so pissed.

I am sick of all these drunken idiot fans wanting to have their picture taken with me all the time just because I am the best player every game and they all want to be like me.

I am going to play crap for the rest of the year so that I don't get pestered by any more fans wanting their photograph with me. Especially ones like this.

Wheel - the two of you look so alike I think that you are twins. Maybe you are really the third Monaghan brother?

wheel prepares for his Footy Show no talent time ventriliquist performance

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4