Captain's Run

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
That was EPIC however in terms of a one off game a win Saturday would be one for the ages.

I agree .... it will be a great win against the odds ... but in '78 we played 5 games against top 4 sides in 2 weeks with a busted glued together side ..

However, historians could argue that tomorrow we are playing a team that just scraped into the finals finishing 7th, with an 8 game rookie coach ... , and with home ground and crowd advantage,

I agree .... it will be a great win against the odds ... but in '78 we played 5 games against top 4 sides in 2 weeks with a busted glued together side ..

However, historians could argue that tomorrow we are playing a team that just scraped into the finals finishing 7th, with an 8 game rookie coach ... , and with home ground and crowd advantage,

Yes I see your comparison.

Nothing will ever beat the efforts of that 78 side, what they achieved was the stuff of legends but I still think a win tomorrow would go down as one of the greatest ever backs to the wall victories.

Lets wait and see who plays and whether we win!
Meanwhile, I have followed Manly's fortunes for a long time but I cannot recall going into any match with more regular players missing, and we still have others in doubt as well.

Saw every bloody one of them mate
Unbelievable
But wow, a run here would start a comparison
I dare to hope

Wow, lived in the country then and only ever made one Brookie game plus a GF if we made it.

Only one year was different and that was 87 when we happened to be in Sydney the weekend before to see the musical Cats ( I think it was that but that’ll do ) and jagged some sears to see us beat Easts to go to the GF.

Sadly I’ve never lived close enough to attend all games.

Ladies.....

0i8a7083.jpg

Has to be the most Migoty capt run of the year. Several players with injury trying to get through.
Suli ,Parker, Gosiewski are the main ones. TRex, Cust, Funa waiting for their big chance. I just hope we go with fit players that's all.

WE HAVE NOT COME THIS FAR TO ONLY COME THIS FAR

WE HAVE MADE IT THIS FAR WHEN NO ONE BELIEVED WE HAD IT IN US

WE HAVE ALSO MADE IT THIS FAR AGAINST ALL THE ODDS AND WITHOUT KEY PLAYERS THROUGH INJURY AND SUSPENSIONS

WE HAVE MADE IT THIS FAR THOUGH OUR THE RESILIENCE , COURAGE AND SELF BELIEF THAT WE HAVE BUILT THROUGH OUT THE YEAR

WE HAVE COVERED A LOT OF TERRITORY TO MARCH OUR WAY INTO THE FINALS

WE HAVE WORKED VERY HARD TO MAKE WINNING THE GRAND FINAL OPPORTUNITY INTO REALITY

WE ARE NOT DREAMING ANY MORE. WE ARE THERE THIS SATURDAY NIGHT AGAINST THE SARDINES

WE ARE KNOCKING AT THE DOOR THAT WILL LEAD US TO GRAND FINAL GLORY

LET US KNOCK THE DOOR DOWN AND EVERY TEAM THAT STAND IN OUR WAY OF PREMIERSHIP GLORY

opportunities-dontcome-the-door-they-presentsthemselves-when-you-knock-the-19593962-png.12638

Wow, lived in the country then and only ever made one Brookie game plus a GF if we made it.

Only one year was different and that was 87 when we happened to be in Sydney the weekend before to see the musical Cats ( I think it was that but that’ll do ) and jagged some sears to see us beat Easts to go to the GF.

Sadly I’ve never lived close enough to attend all games.
It was incredible to live through. I saw all of it and it was an unforgettable time. Half of it was during school holidays but not the GF replay. Incredible guts and will to win which we'll need bucketloads tomorrow night. Des needs a couple of old boys from '78 to address the lads.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4