Captain

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm glad someone said it. Cherry drifts in and out and is not a leader, never has been.

Cherry was an embarrassment today, not because of his mediocre performance, but because he's been put in a role he's not capable of doing.

Im highly critical of cherries lack of leadership. We mock the doggies trying to offload morris and graham. Who the **** will take cherry of our hands at his price for the hext 35 years.

He has skills but is worth about half his contract price and needs to play second fiddle

What crap. He had a bad game but has been our best all year. I'm just as disillusioned with the team. We have a defensive issue with a lack of mental toughness across the board. This is not a DCE issue. Seriously.

Agree with you @Volley. At 16-10 I was watching them in the in-goal area waiting for the conversion just standing around and thinking for goodness sakes Cherry you should be barking at the players and revving them to pull their fingers out! So frustrating @:mad:
Articulate or not, we need a captain who can perform like a captain.

I don't think DCE should wear the s***.

DCE has never been, nor will he ever will be a one man wrecking machine who 's individual brilliance can dominate a game.
He has always been at his best when he has support players!

His forwards are AWOL
His five-eight is all but useless
And his outside backs are slow and offering nothing

Anyone watching the game today notice the absence of dummy runners or any players offering a creative running line.

DCE can be the bomb in a good team.............but he is not the guy that can single handedly drag up a poor team...................which is what we are at the moment.

A very un-DCE-like performance today, made me wonder if he might have been sick. He sounded very congested in an interview this week and there have been some savage flus going around...?

A very un-DCE-like performance today, made me wonder if he might have been sick. He sounded very congested in an interview this week and there have been some savage flus going around...?
In the post presser said he had battled flu all week and been in bed sick

Jake is without a doubt our next captain. I think DCE apart from the last month or so has had a very consistent year. No question he was affected by the flu yesterday and in hindsight should not have played but TB does not have many options to replace him. Jake bleeds Maroon and White and takes losses like yesterday very personally. He deserves a go when DCE is done!

I agree Jake would have been my choice for Captain BUT whether or not Jake is captain we are getting 100% out of him anyway and every week he busts himself to help the team to his maximum..... so putting the (c) beside his name isn't going to do anything anyway for all the other passengers just sitting back at the moment while he runs and tackles for them.

And as for inspiring other players - he is constantly urging on his teammates anyway and IF they wont follow him his actions now, what difference would the 'official' title of Captain make anyway.

Jake will be captain but not for a few years yet. Blows his top too easily after little things, gets marched far too often for a **senior player for backchat let alone captain material.

**senior - he plays like someone of his age and experience in this respect but has a few years of maturing to go.

VC next year would be suitable

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8