• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Interesting comments re Choc.

Some players thrive when given the responsibility of captain and others don't handle it that well.

I would like to see what effect that (c) would have on Choc.

I disagree with those who say he isn't trying.  I believe he is trying, but he is just out of form.  I know it has been ages but I think he will turn it around eventually.

Matt Ballin or Glenn Stewart are the only two options IMO

Its gotta be brett. He is a true leader. i love how he talks throughout the game.he told cherry to go for the short dropout.. even though it wasnt excecuted he saw we needed to do something. Choc doesnt deserve it.. hes been **** since 08. Same with gifty.

KaZa link said:
Its gotta be brett. He is a true leader. i love how he talks throughout the game.he told cherry to go for the short dropout.. even though it wasnt excecuted he saw we needed to do something. Choc doesnt deserve it.. hes been s**t since 08. Same with gifty.

Since 08?  Were you in a coma the entire 09 season?

KaZa link said:
Its gotta be brett. He is a true leader. i love how he talks throughout the game.he told cherry to go for the short dropout.. even though it wasnt excecuted he saw we needed to do something.

I agree it was great to see Brett being very vocal throughout most of Sat night, he was doing his best to help direct things.

Though for those watching on tv you wouldn't have seen much of this.

Jye Mullane for sure :)

But in all seriousness i would be comfortable
if it was Choc, Ballin or either stewart brother

dont be surprised if des uses Kite i think he has used him before

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8