Captain Kennedy

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
im glad a decision has been made... if Des wants BK thats fine.. im glad to see Monas respond accordingly and has accepted to play hooker and not be captain gracefully. Credit to him.. for 'training the house down' according to Des.

Hopefully we will see Monas best form in 06 minus the pressure at hooker... and hopefully at 5/8 when Dunley comes on after 20-25 minutes.

Till will tell.

Dan, I doubt Fonze will have any idea on what Monas thinking or about to say.

But Monas would have to be a dead set moron to say or do anything which would show he's not happy with the decision.

But Monas would have to be a dead set moron to say or do anything which would show he's not happy with the decision.

I am sure his brother tells us more than any of us gets told!
I am also sure that his brother has stronger connections to the club and a better relationship with Monnas than anyone we know does!

**** you are thick byso

The second article on the front page had all the boxes ticked.

BK looking at the captaincy taking priority over his rep career.

Monas saying he is behind the decision by Des.

The only thing that im a little worried about is that last year monas lead us to the finals for the first time since 1988????

[quote author=byso]

I am sure his brother tells us more than any of us gets told!

I am also sure that his brother has stronger connections to the club and a better relationship with Monnas than anyone we know does!

**** you are thick byso
[/quote]

Get over yourself Dan!

Know one would have any idea on what Monas is going to do next, than Monas himself.

why delete my posts, it was a very valid point. You should abuse your mod rights byso!

The point made was that someone who knows monas, trains with him every day and spends a lot of time with him would know a lot more about him than outsiders, obviousl The FOnz has a much better contact than you Mr anvil head.

Be warned...Do not delete my post again!

Dan

I deleted it because of the Surly comment.

For goodness sakes can you move on from this nonsense?

not whilst you continue to display a complete lack of brain power. Did the mouse on the wheel finally reach the chees byso?

not whilst you continue to display a complete lack of brain power. Did the mouse on the wheel finally reach the chees byso?

What has this got to do with me & mouse? I hardly know the guy :lol: :lol:

Byso and Dan: Get over yourselves boys. You both had valid points.
:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

:violin:

As the sands of time flow the hour glass so do the Days of our Lives ................................................. :wall:

the funny thing is Byso actually takes it seriously!

Classic post from C eagle on MSE re BK's appointment, have a look:

http://www.manlyseaeagles.com.au/message-board-detail.asp?mbid=7920&s=0

looks like we can add a few more to the list although not neccesarily rocker certainly seem like wankers to me. There is one more rocker i would add, the wanker who has homosexual inclings for wally lewis

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4