Can't wait

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
It will be fascinating to view the rousing list of positives that Shagger and his fellow apologists will find for tonight's inept slop. 

Watmough is not at Queensland Cup standard at the moment, let alone making a side to play Queensland.  He made three howlers to cost us the game.  Blue is well and truly back with us.

The only players who can hold their heads up tonight are Foran and Matai.  The rest looked disinterested.  What awful baloney that we're dropping home games to sides outside the 8.  If we lose to the Sharks next week it will be because of one thing.  They have zero talent but will want to win.

We just don't seem to care anymore.

Not trying to put a positive spin on things mate, but I thought Rodney was pretty good.

Lyon looked very "tentative" I thought, as though he was still carrying an injury???

I thought Kingy was pretty good and tried hard. Glenn Stewart the same.

All very valid points but sure to get you a public flogging by the 'head in the sand' brigade.

Ryan link said:
Not trying to put a positive spin on things mate, but I thought Rodney was pretty good.

Lyon looked very \"tentative\" I thought, as though he was still carrying an injury???

I thought Kingy was pretty good and tried hard. Glenn Stewart the same.

THE SHARKS will smash Manly, their pack,which has Tupou, Gallen, Snowden, Douglas, Morris and Millington, is miles better than the tired old rubbish we have.

There are no positives to draw from that heap of ****

Complete rubbish, but not unexpected.

Who have we signed for next year that can inspire this lot ? No-one.

First things first,can we find a decent no. 7 to build a team around....one that is not about to leave the club. Perhaps a few forwards while we are out shopping. This lot show nothing to suggest we can build towards a premiership anytime soon.

And we are about to let Matai leave - the only current player that plays with any sort of heart.

Disgrace. I predicted we wouldn't make the 8 this year, and i am on track. I hope they prove me wrong.

Hate on Watmough, but as Brandy said, he was the only forward willing to make a hit-up at some stages there in the second half.

The whole forward pack needs a shake-up. We've got the worst front-row in the comp comfortably, they're all extremely ordinary. That King and Perry played Origin shows exactly why QLD have won 5 in a row and don't look like losing.

What is the point in making a hitup if you give the ball away and miss tackles?

Watmoughs missed tackle was absolutely **** house.  I thought he had gotten that stuff out of his game

I don't know guys - but I still believe our forward pack just looks unfit?? Whilst we are criticizing them, we also need to remember:-

1. How good they were and can be;
2. Whilst unfit, are probably one of the most SKILLFUL packs (they can all pass at the line / offload etc).

Hopefully, with a full off season of training, we come back much lighter, more mobile, and more fit.

Someone mentioned above that we have bought no-one. Just remember guys, not many teams get to inject both Brett Stewart / David Williams into a team. Rose will hopefully be fitter. Perry will be in The UK. By all reports DCE rises to the occasion (MoM awards at both Origin and City / Country lvls). THEN, maybe Hoppa / Whare, and I believe a few really good forwards coming through in NYC.

It's not all doom and gloom.

Ryan link said:
I don't know guys - but I still believe our forward pack just looks unfit?? Whilst we are criticizing them, we also need to remember:-

2. Whilst unfit, are probably one of the most SKILLFUL packs (they can all pass at the line / offload etc).

Hopefully, with a full off season of training, we come back much lighter, more mobile, and more fit.

Someone mentioned above that we have bought no-one. Just remember guys, not many teams get to inject both Brett Stewart / David Williams into a team. Rose will hopefully be fitter. Perry will be in The UK. By all reports DCE rises to the occasion (MoM awards at both Origin and City / Country lvls). THEN, maybe Hoppa / Whare, and I believe a few really good forwards coming through in NYC.

Good optimism. But are you really confident of B Stewart returning at all, let alone at full fitness?

Volley link said:
[quote author=Ryan link=topic=183934.msg272906#msg272906 date=1278757594]

Good optimism. But are you really confident of B Stewart returning at all, let alone at full fitness?

[/quote]

I have very high hopes mate. Sometimes I reckon people forget how much better we are as a team when he's get our jersey on...

The entire club has lost the plot since we won 2008. It has been a downhill slide that is gaining more momentum every week and the **** that is being served up these days is pathetic. Lowe talking about games in N.Z and P.N.G while young players with great potential and sponsors are jumping the sinking ship like rats, supporters being banned from their own payed for website forum. **** me what a disgrace this once proud and mighty club has become and the **** being served up on the field mirrors the stench coming from administration.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6