Cancell SOO 3

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Alan

Reserve Grader
I know they can't and won't, but cancel SOO 3.

These two teams genuinely hate each other, not just in state v's state rivalry, or competitive spirit, but we have finally reached a point where the players genuinely HATE each other.

Combine this with the anything goes refereeing and I fear for any Manly players in game 3. Both injury and suspension

This is one occasion I agree wholeheartedly with @Ralphie that this game is not worth the risk of injury or suspension to Sid. With nothing but, wait for it ...... pride ... on the line SOO has gone well beyond an arena suitable for a "friendly"

Wonder if some clubs will pull players from the game with mystery injuries?

Yeah it possible some 'injuries' will occur, much like we see at City/Country.

I don't want sid playing game 3, but if he is picked and fit you have to let him play.

its something he clearly works toward and denying him the opportunity can result in a decrease in his performance.

Cancel game 3. Lmfao.

I just hope NSW can lift and make it a clean sweep. QLD will clearly be the more motivated of the two and might give us a touch-up if we don't turn up. It would take the gloss off a memorable series win.

Eagles2nv said:
Yeah it possible some 'injuries' will occur, much like we see at City/Country.

I don't want sid playing game 3, but if he is picked and fit you have to let him play.

its something he clearly works toward and denying him the opportunity can result in a decrease in his performance.

my point E2nv is that SOO is no longer "like" any other game.
The level of intensity, spite and brutal physical contact make it a ridiculous proposition when nothing is at stake.

The best thing is that hopefully the NSW players wont care about 10 in the bin for a punch....so smack Hodges head clean off!

I think the Gallen and Smith embrace after the game last night proves there is no hatred there. I can very easily want to smash someone i like during 80mins of footy. I'd crocodile roll my brother to win a game of footy.

Try telling Channel 9 that, they've already sold millions in advertising for that night.
I agree with Bob Dylan, it just farks up the the main competition.

Hey if you are an up and comer on the cusp of selection, you'd be dirty if it wasn't played...Especially if u get an extra $100k upgrade for playing rep footy in your contract

Peter C said:
Try telling Channel 9 that, they've already sold millions in advertising for that night.
Hit the nail, it is about money.
Surprising really, nothing else in the world is about money.

call me crazy, but was there once a time where, if Origin was already decided, players weren't made to stand down from the weekends games before Origin 3?

Peter C said:

That's right Peter C. Can sell SOO 3.

And @Bones is right. How did GE miss that? lol

mozgrame said:
Peter C said:

That's right Peter C. Can sell SOO 3.

And @Bones is right. How did GE miss that? lol

lol, I didn't miss it, but Fro told me to stop doing his job!

bob dylan said:
Cancel the whole thing forever.

Meaningless waste of time.

Play it after the GF like the ProBowl.

But the Pro Bowl isn't played after the Super Bowl.

Also, it's a game that no-one (especially the players) care about, unlike SoO.

I get that some people don't like Origin, but it's not going anywhere, for reasons that have been stated ad nauseum.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6