canberras good points

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I have been reading every day about how bad Canberra are.I would rather use the term "unknown" and they have played well in the trials.

A few points

-they always put in
-they have speed to burn from 1 to 5
-jason smith can never be underestimated.he was beating us on his own last year till beaver put him out.
-because you haven't heard of someone doesnt mean he cant play and any young bloke given a chance will be fird up.
-their bench has more impact than ours-carney and zillman have a lot of talent,miller is like nutley(plays a hundred mils an hour),leahroyd-lars has been going great by all reports and before martin broke his leg badly he was going great in 04.i really rate him as a backrower.

-plenty of experience mixed in with youth(croker,smith,woolford)

we should win but i dont expect a flogging.it may happen but don't count on it.

Good post Sue. I am very worried by the complacency that exists in the Manly supporter camp.

Games are not won easily. The side has to work hard to establish a platform and then reap the benefits.

If we don't turn up to play we could find ourselves up against it. Average sides often overperform early in the season until class and reality begins to emerge.

Who gives a toss what the supporters think??????????

Isn't it what the Coach and players attitudes/performance are that dictates the results.

Are you concerned that the supporters will neck themselves if we lose to a team that should be flogged? ;)

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2