Can you watch NRL games Live on PC?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Eagle Has Landed

Bencher
Tipping Member
I was wondering if there is a way and if anyone knows of a site where I can watch Saturday's Season opener with the Scum on PC LIVE.
My Foxtel isn't getting installed until Monday Damnit!! :(

Do what I'm doing & partake in a road trip.
Being at Brookie is as live as you can get. ;)

I'm currently in the UAE... no NRL videos- not even those on the Manly site- will load. Apparently not available in my country :mad:

I know it is on OSN here, but is there an internation subscription or similar so I can watch from the app? I will be working when it's on but want to see the game, even if it is late.

If you can get your Foxtel account activated early that entitles you to the Foxtel go app which you can use on up to 3 devices and it works great on my pc.

(Dan Removed information about Illeagal low quality Live streams of the games as Per TOC)

6/71 said:
I'm currently in the UAE... no NRL videos- not even those on the Manly site- will load. Apparently not available in my country :mad:

I know it is on OSN here, but is there an internation subscription or similar so I can watch from the app? I will be working when it's on but want to see the game, even if it is late.

If you are in the UAE you can watch them on http://new.livestream.com/nrl (live and legal stream in 720p quality)

If you are inside certain countries that has a paid broadcast unfortunately you are unable to watch them online. Though you could install the browser plugin Hola and make your browser look like you are somewhere inside a country like Netherlands and you will be able to watch it.

To watch the videos on the NRL website I use Hola

If you have a tablet, or smartphone, you can install the NRL Live app and pay a one week subscription of $1.99 and you'll get it live. Just remember to go to your account settings and disable the auto-renewal feature or you'll get charged every week. I don't have Fox and that's how I watch games that aren't on free to air or I'm not at the ground.

mosto said:
If you have a tablet, or smartphone, you can install the NRL Live app and pay a one week subscription of $1.99 and you'll get it live. Just remember to go to your account settings and disable the auto-renewal feature or you'll get charged every week. I don't have Fox and that's how I watch games that aren't on free to air or I'm not at the ground.

Make sure u have plenty of data available though

Berkeley_Eagle said:
mosto said:

Make sure u have plenty of data available though

If you're a Bigpond customer, which I'm not, the data is unmetered.

http://new.livestream.com/nrl is what you want, its the NRL international stream, you just need to use a VPN or smart DNS to make it appear you are not in aus.

UnoTelly have added it to their smartDNS, that is a good option as it also means you can use Netflix etc.

browser plugin hola works fine aswell

Dan said:
browser plugin hola works fine aswell

backing this up. literally took me 10 seconds to install and have running, was streaming in no time. Has been handy for a variety of things since installing. none of the crappy website streams with a million ads anymore! Think it's called 'hola better internet' in chrome if you are searching.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6