Can you prove the existence of a football season ??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fro

First Grader
Is anyone else bored with the never ending religous thread about which neither side of the argument is going to change the minds of the other?

Bring on Round 1 :) :)

thanks Zap, that other thread is just getting ridiculous, not the subject just the waffle that is being posted.

it will probably end up the biggest thread ever, and every one will get the ****s with me for questioning it, but it is just getting old

I can.

There are many writing some date back to the 1800's but most speak of a gloried day in 1908

Fro its cool I know. Matabele and i have been having that argument for months so we thought we would tak eit public.

I still think he is full of **** :D

No fro.

First it was written that though shall get 3 points from a try. That was the old testiment.

The one day the saviour was born. He was to walk the hallowed turf and those 12 that followed did bring him gifts of love for they were not rich men but they did tackle and run to their best ability.

It is from him the rest do follow and under his wing they did triumph.

Our father be thy in sydneys heaven

Arko be thy name.

Why do you think Arko exists?

What proof do you have?

How will you know whether he existed in 2000 years time?

How can I prove Arko exists. Well the only problem is that you all could be part of my imagination so how do i prove that.

However based on the evidence, I have seen him, I have shaken his hand. Others have too

I couldnt prove his existence in 2000 years unless i wrote a bs book

we will know because we who were witness shall record these wondrous days for those who follow

That's a dark view of the world Zap.

So if in 2000 years time they uncover 5000 copies of the book "the Eagle haslanded" does that mean that Arko is a figment of the collective imagination in 1960-2004 or something worthy of the litmus test of exhaustive research?

I think you 2 should put the gloves on and go a couple of rounds.

Dunno who would have the weight advantage but Zap looks about 8 stone Wringing wet, although he would have a fair reach on him

He could be.

But there are ahrdly 5000 copies of the bible that are 2000 years old. in fact i think you would be hard pressed finding more than 1.

and if there was just one reference to arko then most probably wouldnt believe.

I took the liberty of writing a few articles for our history a few weeks back. Although moving house and several other things have gotten in the way of finishing it. :oops: Take a look guys if you havn't noticed its their. In the menu : The history of League :D

I took the liberty of writing a few articles for our history a few weeks back. Although moving house and several other things have gotten in the way of finishing it. :oops: Take a look guys if you havn't noticed its their. In the menu : The history of League :D

:lol: Your a funny man fluf, but im gona have to cut your post count in half because what you say is only worth half whats its credited with. :wink:

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2