Can you help out?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

clontaago

First Grader
Parramatta Flood Victims Need Assistance

Torrential rain hit Parramatta in the early hours of last night.

Victims were seen wandering aimlessly, flannies soaked, woolen trackies sagging, muttering "faackinhell".

Its reported that flood waters have devastated the area, causing approximately $30 damage.

Three areas of historic burnt out cars were disturbed. Many locals were even woken well before their Centrelink cheques had arrived.

The Parramatta Herald reported that hundreds of residents were confused and bewildered and were still trying to come to terms with the fact that something interesting was happening at Parramatta Stadium, with the park being used as a refuge.

One resident, Tracee Maree Sharon Britney Madonna Skye-Smith, a 15 year old mother of 5 said, "It's such a shock, my little daughter Chardonnay-Mercedes came running out crying. My youngest two Joachim and River slept right through it though. The water just rushed in the front door and out the back, it was amazing, the place has never looked so clean"

The Australian Red Cross has so far managed to ship in 4000 pallets of Bacardi Breezers to the area to help the stricken locals.

Rescue workers have been searching the streets and have son far recovered large quatities of personal belongings, including Centrelink Cards, Jewellery from K-Mart and Bone Chine from the Reject Shop.

HOW CAN YOU HELP?

Clothing is most sought after - items required most include: Flanelette Shirts, tight blue jeans or spandex, singlets (blue or white), white half leg sports socks, Ugg boots or any other item usually sold at the Reject shop or Priceline.

Food items will also be helpful, required are - Microwave dinners, Baked Beans, Ice Cream, Sarah Lee Frozen Cheesecakes and Soft Drink (No Diet Coke please)

Please give generously.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7