Can you hear that???

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
haha, i will tell you 1 thing, i wasn't very silent when he gave away 2 straight penalties and 2 points at the start !

But the rest of his game was sensational

He hasn't proven us wrong. His 04, 05 and most of 06 campaign was abysmal.

But huge kudos to him for turning it around.

I used to cringe while he as on the field. Now I shudder a little when he goes off.

Defenatly the most improved player in the competition by about 50 lengths.

To his credit King has played well for half a season - form that hype said he was capable of but only seen once a year.

Keep it up son!!!

haha, i will tell you 1 thing, i wasn't very silent when he gave away 2 straight penalties and 2 points at the start !

But the rest of his game was sensational

Penalties 1 & 4 were Souffs. 2 & 3 were King. All 4 were Clarke lubricating & then stroking his authoritarian ego. Nothing more.

King has earned my respect for this year and has been the biggest surprise to me.

King ran hard last night. I hope he isn't developing the offload and should stop the 'backing into the opposition' sort of stuff, he should remember who he is. Anyway the skinny leg, fat torso seems to have gone and he's looking and acting more athletic. One of his best games in 07.

His carting up getting over the line is fantastic but his defense has a lot more venom and I could almost feel the Bunny pain from some of the hits. Great stuff Kingie - that's 13 in a row.

Somewhere in the bowels of this forum there is a thread from me predicting impressive things from King dated March 2006.

As always I was 12 months ahead of the rest of you. ;)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4