Can we make the Top 4?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Change the title to say can we make top 8. I'm not so sure. Cust back next week and a win needed against the Warriors
well, we did come up against a red hot panthers outfit. As the commentators said, Penrith played the perfect 1st half. They would have blown every side off the park tonite. Cade cust should be in our 17. Tafua is too slow to be a winger. It’s time for a change.manly have an easier draw than most teams from here on, so a 5-8 position is attainable. Don’t give up guys. Time for Des to bring in new players. Nothing to lose.

Change the title to say can we make top 8. I'm not so sure. Cust back next week and a win needed against the Warriors
even if manly beat Penrith tonite and win every game, we wouldn’t have made the top 4 anyway. Looks like the top 4 is set in stone already, storm, roosters, eels, panthers. The bottom 8 I predict will be Canberra, manly, sharks, knights..

even if manly beat Penrith tonite and win every game, we wouldn’t have made the top 4 anyway. Looks like the top 4 is set in stone already, storm, roosters, eels, panthers. The bottom 8 I predict will be Canberra, manly, sharks, knights..
On current form and energy levels the team is not a finals footy team.

The big thing to fix is the energy, we are so hot and cold. Lucky to get away with a poor 2nd halve against Parra.

Accountability for theses performances needs to be shown, not one player dropped despite continuous poor performance is not good.

F**K NO. We won't even make the 8. On points for and against we are shocking -44. We need to put a big score on but will never happen with our stale attacking. Would be cannon fodder in the finals anyway.

Big Chance !!!

love your optimism big fella but sadly I think this year is a write off we are sooo slooooow
tenor.gif
.... very happy to be proven wrong though

Probably finish 9th-10th but could squeeze into the 8 but I think our for and against is so ****ed now that this is a very slim chance.

You can’t be top 4 with your 9 , 6 and 1 out for most ( or all) of the season.

love your optimism big fella but sadly I think this year is a write off we are sooo slooooow View attachment 15029.... very happy to be proven wrong though
Yes feathered fiend I will keep dreaming for bigger things from our Sea eagles this year because ..
Dreams are made of this ....
This year we beat the premiers Roosters
We beat the runners up the Raiders
We knocked off Parra from the top of the table
I am keeping the dream alive as whilst there is life there is still hope
The comp is not over and neither are my dreams
Have a great day and Go the mighty Sea eagles !!!

It’s D day today ( Des day !!).
If Des doesn’t make some changes in today’s team list by bringing in some of the young gun talent with speed & enthusiasm, we might as well pack our bags for the rest of the season.
BUT don’t hold your breath !

Top 8 real possibility
Manly play 2 teams that are above them as it stands , one being the knights the other Melb ,the below. teams have struggled just like Manly
They are all winnable games for Manly
Warriors x2
tigers
dogs
titans
Souths
The team will have to go a run but be a well timed run leading into the finals

Thinking of Top 4 is beyond optimistic....I do see a good run home and a solid Top 8 opportunity and then play "It's a Knockout" from there....you just never know finals, as at Full strength Manly have plenty of firepower to match the top teams, along with more pedestrian players, who will have to lift...just aim to have that opportunity come finals time and I'm happy.

I'm still confident we can make the 8 (optimistic anyway), despite our woeful F/A.

Thinking any or many of the teams in contention could lose key players to injury, such is the way of this weird season. Penrith are going well at present because they haven't had the injury curse, but that could change...(and who'd have thought Scam Smith would get injured).

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4