Can We have a new Forum??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Can we have a new forum called "Dan and Doug's Fictional Adventures" so that those two can write about their ficitional lives without the rest of us having to read that sort of tosh?????? (Do we really need to know - are you trying to convince us or yourselves???????)

LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: 8)

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

There is a great need for this. Then we might also need one called "Matabele's and CW's eternal realm" so we can talk about Kingdom matters and the deeper magic.

!pray: !pray: !pray: !pray: !pray: !pray: !pray: !pray: !pray: !pray:

Matabele & CW despite all your posturing about your Christain beliefs you 2 couldn't be too close to the almighty one as your prays about the Sea Eagles over the last decade have obviously been ignored time & time again.

lol, that was us pissed on xmas sitting on my balcony having a laugh!

you boys need to stop taking yourselves and life so seriously.

poofs

Matabele & CW despite all your posturing about your Christain beliefs you 2 couldn't be too close to the almighty one as your prays about the Sea Eagles over the last decade have obviously been ignored time & time again.
:lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Maybe the almighty has more important things to be concerned about!!!!! :naughty:

What more concerned about you and Matbele or the Sea Eagles ? :lol: :lol:

Me thinks that he would have some time for the Eagles since Bozo & Cliffy were considered 'God' by most supporters 8D

We all know that if Jesus played for Manly Bozo would have moved to the centres (in the late 60s) to allow him to play 5/8.

PS As far as sexploits went I always worked on the maxim that those with the most to say had the least that really happened!!!!! I have a very happy lovelife but just don't feel the need to plaster it all over the internet!!!!!! :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

You just have CW!

You all realise that the Eagles are the only NRL emblem to appear in the bible that are spoken of positivly?

Just more proof that Manly is God's team.

And the Beaches are God's own country!!!

As one lark had to say as Parra were giving us a belting in the Semi "At least we have a beach!!! And a Sea Breeze!!!"

(My problem - I live 40 mins away from the Beach!!!!)

But CW at least your a legimate regular visitor to our fine shores

Yeah and I have to visit my mother in law at Manly from time to time. :lol:

A brother, a sister in law, cousins and uncle and a few mates in the district and all my wife's school friends on the Peninsula as well gives me more pleasant reasons to visit. (Better than heading to Cronulla!!!)

Haven't I been hav ing fun at the expense of all my shark supporting mates in the last two weeks. ;)

A small payback for a certain August thrashing.

yup. ime got away fromme and i couldnt make it. sorry mate. am planning a trip with linda for a few weeks time

look forward to it..............

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4