Can we buy a penalty ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

simon64

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
We've gotten 6 penalties in the last 2 games combined.

Makes the two wins all the more gutsy.

I think it shows how ordinary we were in that first half. Terrible completion rate, gave up heaps of penalties, bugger all field position and we still smashed 'em. Man it's going to be impressive when we start putting in some eighty minute performances.

Last night Foran was penalised for 'breaking early' as the scrum half :huh: The scrum was the result of Souths knocking on, followed by Snake knocking on ?

Joey reckons he has never heard of such a rule - so the Referees have release a Manly Edition of the Rule book I guess - WTFF :mad:

yeah wtf was that penalty all about. He was the F#^%king 1/2 how can he be penalised for breaking early?????????? Surely the video monkey up in the box could have pointed that out at the time to the ref.

G-land Express said:
yeah wtf was that penalty all about. He was the F#^%king 1/2 how can he be penalised for breaking early?????????? Surely the video monkey up in the box could have pointed that out at the time to the ref.

That other ref, don't know his name, called Foran into position a few times on that scrum. I think that penalty was premeditated ad he spoke to Foran. He is trying to make a name for himself and trying to show the takes no ****. Unfortunately there was another scrum in the second half that the Ranbitohs broke away from early and they were not penalised. I thought the Bunnies were creeping high with a few of their tackles late into the game that were also not picked up. In saying that I thought we got off lightly when Snake lay over the Rsbbitohs player when Tafua dropped the ball on our line. I thought it was to be a sin bin but was happy was happy when just given the penalty.

Don't worry Bill will clear that Foran penalty up on Monday with a simple "the refs's got that one right".

Chip and Chase said:
Don't worry Bill will clear that Foran penalty up on Monday with a simple "the refs's got that one right".

Of course they got that one right Bill told them to do it in his refs game plan. The one where you penalise the **** out of us for anything you can find while letting the opposition do what they want.

Can we buy a penalty? Reminds me of Little Britain: 'Computer (Billy), says No!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4