Can we beat them?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Anyone give us a chance? While I know we're up against it, I do feel more confident compared to previous years that we can go up there and at least perform. A full-strength team and I'd give us u chance, but now...........

under normal circumstance, ie no rep game... big big chance,

but yoi never know, adversity can bring out the best in guys, you would have to think the broncos would be thinking themselves certs, which has to be good for us

We are not without hope in this one but I am not holding my breath. It could be a 20 + defeat, but hopefully I am just haviong a pessimistic week.

We are playing the friggin bronco's not the bloody world 13...

They aren't that bloody good... we'll get em tomorrow night!!

Here's my deal If i see that bloody horse run round the stadium more than 4 times i will tackle it and if we lose the match and it runs round more than 4 times i'll ride it to the caxton naked 8| .... :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

Here's my deal If i see that bloody horse run round the stadium more than 4 times i will tackle it and if we lose the match and it runs round more than 4 times i'll ride it to the caxton naked 8| .... :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

Geez! If you score four times in union they just give you a bonus point!!

Of course we're a chance.

I actually had a dream last night that we won 24-16 after leading 18-0 at half time! With a first half like that I was definitely dreaming!

A close loss could see us slip to 8th while a blowout loss will drop us further.
But proving that I'm definitely a glass half full merchant I can tell you that if we win by 8 and Parra beat the bulldogs by 6 we will be in 4th spot by the end of the weekend.

Of course we're a chance.

I actually had a dream last night that we won 24-16 after leading 18-0 at half time! With a first half like that I was definitely dreaming!

A close loss could see us slip to 8th while a blowout loss will drop us further.
But proving that I'm definitely a glass half full merchant I can tell you that if we win by 8 and Parra beat the bulldogs by 6 we will be in 4th spot by the end of the weekend.

If I had a dream we were leading 18 to 0 it would have been a wet one. :)0

We will lose, and I would say there is a less chance than 0% that we can win. This is a week you could put your house on the Broncos to get some cash.

We neither have the players, skill, class and most importantly rep factors to win.

Keep my predictions to the top of the threads. I'm never wrong, and unfortunately, this time that fact will be substantiated.

I'm putting $200 on the Bronco scums tonight.

what are the odds Ryan? I assume they would be very skinny and $200 wouldnt get u much return. although I guess the return is pretty much guaranteed!!!!

Mate - I can't lose !!! If Manly win, I am over the moon. If we lose, I will get $360 odd dollars !!!

I can handle people reluctantly thinking we will lose but putting money on the other team is not my style (Mind you I don't bet so it is all academic.)

Many can win this one and with some luck and some ticker who knows what can happen. It is all part of the glorious uncertainty of sport. Many expect us to lose and whilst I am thinking they are probably right I do give us a chance.

This time last year we were all talking about Manly and the media etc was all how good we were. We didn't rise to the hype and got smacked. This year the scene is very different, noone gives us a chance and the focus is all on them and the Dubbo game.

I can handle people reluctantly thinking we will lose but putting money on the other team is not my style (Mind you I don't bet so it is all academic.)

Many can win this one and with some luck and some ticker who knows what can happen. It is all part of the glorious uncertainty of sport. Many expect us to lose and whilst I am thinking they are probably right I do give us a chance.

This time last year we were all talking about Manly and the media etc was all how good we were. We didn't rise to the hype and got smacked. This year the scene is very different, noone gives us a chance and the focus is all on them and the Dubbo game.

Mate - to be honest, it's just an each way bet to alleviate how dissapointed I get when we lose. There's nothing really more to it.

I HOPE we can win.
I KNOW we can't.

That's all.

This is the first time in a long time I'm a certainty to get cash !!! You watch, I'll re-hash this thread in 4 days, and I will be $160 better. Actually, I might make a call at 12+ !!!

Good luck but you obviously aren't a true supporter!!! :blaugh: :blaugh: I expect an MSE thread from the usual suspects on the matter!!!!

I know a guy who is a mad doggies fan who used to bet on them all the time.

the year they won the GF they played the cowboys in the 1st week of the semis and he thought he couldnt lose so he wacked $4k on them to win. we all know what happened :lol:

his wife was wondering why he took this loss harder than any other game before.

What? Will they dispute the fact that I say I HOPE we will win, or the fact that I will bet to alleviate dissapointment of loss?

Besides, I'm going to Danners new joint for a piss up, and I'll coerce HIM into betting against Manly.

(I should get into financial planning). Do I know sure investments or what !!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4