Can We Beat the Rorters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Easts were red hot against Canberra (remember them) over the weekend and put on about 40 points in the second half. They have so much point scoring ability and the game this weekend is a big ask in my opinion.

Does anyone think we can win and if so, how and why!

I think we can. I'm not such a fan of their pack. If we get over the top of their forwards, I think we will win. Last week is going to be a big monkey off our back - I reckon we will open up now and play a bit more expansive football. If we get off to a good start, I think our defence has shown enough in recent weeks that we can hold of a repel of attacks. I'd like to see Stewart get more involved in the attack. I think that if BK, Choc, Ox, Bell and Stewart fire, we will win. Burns has a very important defensive duty against Anasta this week. Rooters haven't put together a full 80 min yet this season (1st half poor against bunnies and raiders, poor against Storm)

It was reported that anasta has a groin injury. I was at the game yesterday and he cant throw long cut out passes. Every ball he threw longer than about 10 metres went to ground! The two unknown forwards for the roosters played solidly. They are young and have plenty of heart. Cross and Roberts were dangerous in centres/wings. Soilioa is very dangerous as well, our boys need to step up to the occasion or it could be a try fest out wide!

We "can" win and should. Forwards could still be an issue though. Kite is solid but Dazzlers love child (princess) is still suspect.

Burns may kick on after a good performance, but I hope he gets rid of the niggle before he gets smashed.

Any team can win against any opponenet. But I am still hauted by the Raiders defeat and the fact their next 2 opponents put 120 points on them.

I believe we have to show the form we display in the 2nd half of the tigers trial to be any hope. We start off slow again they could thrash us.

If had to put money on the game I would be backing the Roosters. We have not shown what we are capable of yet and I dont see it happening this weekend.

both teams are second half specials at the moment - i think it will come down to whos in front when they head to the sheds at half time

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4