Can we Beat the Dogs on a Wet Track??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
It is likely to pour for a good part of this week. Brookie will be a mudbath and the Dogs have a solid pack.

How will it impact on the result on Friday night? Our advantage in the backs is nullified.

Other questions - will Sonny Bill play or shall he be disciplined?

Are the unhappy signs in the Dog camp true or is it just talk??

(Are the takeover forces trying to rid the Dogs of Folkes and Noad more than just the Hughes brothers?)

A wet track suits us more than most sides in the comp.

Simple play based on a low mistake rate and strong kicking game, we play wet weather footy every week.

34 players, 100m of turf

rain hail or shine both teams have the same conditions it about who turns up.

In 2006 we beat them on a wet track, means stuff all. As fluffy said who turns up to play on the night will win.

The Dogs have a big culture problem and I think Malcolm Noad is finally waking up to this reality. I would say the Hughes affair IS having an effect on the Club.

Having smaller quicker guys around the ruck is a good thing for us. And O'Meley has poor hands but saying that, I never like to agree with Fluf, but this time he's right, the conditions are the same for all.

Yeah, this crap will fire the dogs up.

I get more excited about our chances when it's raining... Our footy suits wet weather footy. Manly by 7

Manly by 7

not sure that it is a good idea that you give out tips Nutz! :naughty: Lost my house, my car and the wife and kids have walked out on me after last weekend!! ;)

[quote author=Nutzcraw]
Manly by 7

not sure that it is a good idea that you give out tips Nutz! :naughty: Lost my house, my car and the wife and kids have walked out on me after last weekend!! ;)
[/quote]

Sorry to hear about the kids, the car & the house Ants. ;)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4