Can the Kiwi's win?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
lets not forget that both Punter and Martyn where both given out LBW after smashing the ball onto their pads!

lets not forget that both Punter and Martyn where both given out LBW after smashing the ball onto their pads!

Lets not forget in the tests Gilchrist being plum in a number of scenerios and being given not out and then going on to score sh!tloads of runs.

What about Gilchrists appeal against Astle when it clearly hit his body. Gilchrist would have seen that clearly, but yet still appealed. It's giving me the ****s his little effort about upholding the moral fabric of the game but yet appeals when he know it's not out.

Gilly may have felt it was out - may have thought there were 2 noises. And if youve watched it you would notice he only gives it to those who sledge big time.

Good to see Lee is likely to play at the WACA. That will be entertaining cricket at its best.

It was impossible that Martyn hit it.

The ball hit the inside of his pad the the bat hit the outside flap of his pad so he was nowhere near it

Here here.

BEVAN BEAVEN BEAVER.

Hmmm there some sort of link here i just cant put my finger on it

bevan sux, give it up

Yeah he just averages around 55 and has won Australia about 10 games when everyone said they couldn't win. The injustice was he always had to bat at 6 or 7 with players like Symonds ahead of him. Symonds finally did something in the World Cup and Bev didn't get a chance. They win the World Cup, the selectors reckon they don't need Bev anymore. The last two games show he should be the first batsmen picked.

He also should've played more test matches. Everyone else got a second chance, Hayden, Langer, Ponting, Martyn, Lehmann, Katich but not Bev. He proved he can play the short ball in both One Dayers and Pura Milk Cup. One of the greatest misjustices going around.

Don't talk about Katich and his dropping or i'll have to write another essay :) .

Actually he AVERAGED about that, as in past tense. Last time I looked he wasnt actually playing.

And its Hear Hear, Fluffmeister 8)

Volley, I actually have to agree with you on the test match comment, he was labelled as lacking against the short one, but wasnt given the chance to prove he could fix it. So in that one yep, he should have played tests as long as one dayers.

My major point guys isnt that he wasnt a good player, just that his time has come and gone and they have moved on.

And Martyn should be due for the tap on the shoulder soon too IMPO

But he was a good player thats where you are wrong. He was and still is in my opinion the best one day chaser in the world.

There is definatly a spot for him - as you said martyn should be out of there.

We have moved on from symmonds on the past and he is still there.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4