Can someone tell me what on earth happened?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I missed the game live. I saw some highlights on the Sunday Footy Show. It appeared that our defence in the rucks was very shoddy. Was this the main problem? CAN SOMEONE TELL ME HOW WE LOST TO WHAT WAS ON PAPER THE WORST CANBERRA TEAM IN 10 YEARS???!!!???!!! We could get smacked by 60 next week! Why hasn't Dessie got this team ready? I'm devastated. What were the main problems?

I fear what is going to happen on Sat against the cowboys if we turn up with the same attitude

It is too early to jump on the Des bandwagon. We were pretty ordinary and there was little cohesion. A few players looked as if they expected to win by turning up.

It is too early to jump on the Des bandwagon. We were pretty ordinary and there was little cohesion. A few players looked as if they expected to win by turning up.
My same thoughts aswell !!!!
But i hope he drops a couple this week,the players need to know that this year if u under perform ,u are gorne.
My other worry is ,all the talk of Des being laid back ,i hope he knows how to fire them up -cause they need it..

Too early to jump on the des band wagon? I have agreed with this in the past but I dont know if I can continue to support the idea. Im not basing this on my opinion but when you see des in the coaches box and compare him to other coaches under the same situation, he just sits there, looking dumb like he doesn't have a clue what to do.

If I don't see changes this week, and bring in some fresh blood just to scare some of the blokes into action, I will really want to see him axed. Its not acceptable to end the season the way we did last year and after spending big, its even worse to be defeated by Canberra's Jersey fleg side.

Just watched the game again & believe it or not ,it still sucked..
Although ,we were still in it ,we could of won a few times ,i know we didnt but atleast we never got flogged.
It looks like for me to keep some faith in the coach -Dunley has to go- King has to go -Mattai has to go.
This will make the rest think.The whole team has to be more fired up & play for their position.

Worse Canberra team on paper in 10 yrs. Best Manly team on paper in 10 yrs. Opening night at Brookie. They're 2nd best player supposedly not as good as our 7th best player. All the elements pointed to a big showing, and we got nothing. I'm more concerned with us not turning up rearing to go, than the actual result.

1. We dropped the ball alot (which i think is some what expected in the first game)
2. The ball went to boot on too many occasions.
3. Up the middle of the ruck was attrocious, that is where our main problem lies.... there seem to always be a gap between kite and dunley all night!
4. Hicks and Bell were a worry.. but i think they can work it out. Hicks just needs to go with bell and they need to communicate a bit better.

I think they are all quite minor except for up the middle of the ruck... we need to compress and get up of the line better. I am sure they will work on that this week and it'll be vastly improved next week. (i'm hoping)

Worse Canberra team on paper in 10 yrs. Best Manly team on paper in 10 yrs. Opening night at

Best Manly team???

theres been 2 grand final teams in the last 10 yrs. I think either of them would be better than Saturday nights mob.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4