Can Manly win another game this year?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Warriors at home.
Raiders away.

Possible semi if we win one or the Dogs, Roosters, Raiders and Panthers only win one more of their games.

Should win one of those games, which will put us in the semis and the manly fans and club can once again rejoice at making the semis.

What an f-ing joke. They make me sick!

nope, however I do have a glimmer of hope for the Warriors game. Only becuase we bounced back from the Penrith flogging from last year.

I have never seen posts like this from Byso. For some reason I am not as angry as I thought I would be. I put it down to not watching the game, I dont plan on it either.

Garts, You're right mate.

I call it how I see it. I stuck up for Monas etc when I thought there was little basis for there the bagging. Early in the season.

I'm a realist and when you see a record loss 2 years in a row in 60 years of a proud club, I get disgusted.

What give these clowns the right to drag our club down so low????

The only game I can see us being a remote chance is against the warriors. I doubt we will win it but the game against canberra in canberra is shaping up as another carve up.

I have a conflicting event in which my wife is supposedly briefly appearing in. I was hoping to quietly slip away in time to get to the game - the result on Sunday has not helped my cause.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4