Can a trainer win the Clive Churchill?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The trainer, then the six again call mysteriously ignored, only for a try down the other end off the back of it.

EGMNT88UYAEMY3Y.jpg

Get the ****ing trainers off the field, it was only a matter of time till this happened.

Legit injuries only or stoppages in play

There is SO much wrong with how league is being reffed, administered and run at the moment.

Rip the gigantic bald scab off the wound and start again

Why wasn't it a penalty try?
The trainer was effectively a member of the Easts team when he stopped what would very possibly have been a Faders try.
It doesn't matter than he may not have meant to interfere (but who really knows his motives?) The fact is that he did prevent Canberra from scoring.And then for Easts to be rewarded for the foul by receiving the ball back compounded the disgrace.
I hope this is a wake-up call to the NRL.
Most fans have been saying for years trainers should not be on the field in an instruction role, which is what he was. He was not tending to an injured player, and certainly no-one would have needed a drink after just a couple of minutes of play.
And finally, in the most important match of the year, we get the clearest example of what most of us have been saying: two referees do not work. You can only have one boss with one voice.
Had Easts lost we may have had a chance of the NRL acting, but they got the result they wanted.
However everyone who watched that match knows Canberra were the better team; just like we were the two times Souffs 'beat' us.
To the rich go the spoils.

That NRL grand final refereeing just makes me want to start supporting the AFL.

If ever a game looked currupted. That takes the cake.
The AFL do run many things better but this years Grand Final with a score of about million to ten, was possibly the most boring in history.
It was actually the first time I decided to watch a full game. Bad decision.
I can't get used to the ball fumbling either.

The AFL do run many things better but this years Grand Final with a score of about million to ten, was possibly the most boring in history.
It was actually the first time I decided to watch a full game. Bad decision.
I can't get used to the ball fumbling either.
As long as they don't have crazy crazy refereeing calls which reward a teams trainers for ****ing up and interfering with the play. I am all in.

NRL is just too dodgy these days.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4