Cameron Smith still unsigned

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Peter C

Bencher
In Slothfield's column in this morning"s paper

SMITH, STORM IN STAND-OFF

IT’S interesting to note that Cameron Smith’s name was not among the 28-man squad the Melbourne Storm released on Friday for next season.

Storm CEO Dave Donaghy told this newspaper six weeks ago that the 35-year-old former Kangaroos skipper had agreed in principal to a contract extension.

So why the delay to sign and register a contract?

We are told there have been some robust discussions around third-party payments and that Smith’s management team is playing hard ball.

Am I missing something here?, why is Smith's management playing hardball with Melbourne, I was under the impression that TPAs have nothing to do with the club, so who is arranging these TPAs, SURELY not his club?.
Isn't that what we got done for, FMD?

I reckon after Brandon Smith's rise and performance for the kiwis, they're balking at signing scam altogether .

giphy.gif

Green :pileofpoop: :mad:

To be honest I’m surprised he hasn’t retired.

He’ll walk straight into a million a year job at Fox or Nein and be treated like a rock star with Business Class flights and 5 star hotels.

At 35 years old it’s what I’d do.

Something is iffy here. Could be more related to the Cronk fued than anything else.

Scam had a really flat year this year as well.

This "immortal" could be fading into the sunset.........

NYEagle

Something is iffy here. Could be more related to the Cronk fued than anything else.

Scam had a really flat year this year as well.

This "immortal" could be fading into the sunset.........

NYEagle

Mate .... they have the New Zealand International hooker at the club on one tenth of the contract ...... for mine they are just trying to find a nice way to say there is no way they will pay Scam a $mil next year ....

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8