Cameron Munster

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

rmd

Reserve Grader
Tipping Member
A great interview with Munster tonight on League Life and he is a fabulous player but I’m not sure the message will get through to younger players.

The interviewers missed the opportunity to ask “And if you could re live it again would you have done the same?”

Certainly he admitted that he was disappointed afterwards on the impact on his family, but the message seemed to be more that you can ‘stuff up’ and be okay.

Too many players seem to be ‘stuffing up’ and it’s not okay, whether it’s alcohol abuse or offences related to females and this was a real opportunity to really state “I was wrong” rather than “I survived”.

Just my opinion!

A great interview with Munster tonight on League Life and he is a fabulous player but I’m not sure the message will get through to younger players.

The interviewers missed the opportunity to ask “And if you could re live it again would you have done the same?”

Certainly he admitted that he was disappointed afterwards on the impact on his family, but the message seemed to be more that you can ‘stuff up’ and be okay.

Too many players seem to be ‘stuffing up’ and it’s not okay, whether it’s alcohol abuse or offences related to females and this was a real opportunity to really state “I was wrong” rather than “I survived”.

Just my opinion!
The interview highlighted his lack of remorse.
Reminded me of Joey actually.
His natural talent will allow for a lot of latitude from others in transgressing the norms :cool:

Good luck to him, but we will see how he deals with the coming period of having to meet the expectations and demands of being a marquee player @:cool:

Admitting fault or showing remorse - not in the storm’s makeup - always someone else’s fault and they are the victims

What was the incident? I dont think I've heard of any trouble Munster got himself into?

You missed the punch up with a fellow Test player in Kangaroos camp and sent home by Meninga. Bellamy ripped him a new one after Meninga had done similar.

He missed other games at various times with "nagging injuries", just like GI has now, I presume.

The rumour mill certainly wasn't alcohol.

Which incident? There’s a few to choose from. Kicking Manu in the back of the head in last years GF springs to mind. G R U B

That was the lowest of lows, strikes me as a spoilt brat who lashes out if he doesn't get his own way, then blames everyone else with all the excuses in the world to excuse his grubbiness. Sounds like a few Storm players come to think of it.

You missed the punch up with a fellow Test player in Kangaroos camp and sent home by Meninga. Bellamy ripped him a new one after Meninga had done similar.

He missed other games at various times with "nagging injuries", just like GI has now, I presume.

The rumour mill certainly wasn't alcohol.

He was also apparently the ringleader (or one of) in the emerging Maroons broken curfew incident that got a number of them blacklisted from Origin selection for a year. Doesn’t seem to have his priorities straight.

That was the lowest of lows, strikes me as a spoilt brat who lashes out if he doesn't get his own way, then blames everyone else with all the excuses in the world to excuse his grubbiness. Sounds like a few Storm players come to think of it.
Classic case of "Poor bugger me".

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8