calling all Manly Supporters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
blue, thats what we are doing here, always have been and always will do. Weare not serious about any of this and laugh very regularly, its not worth wasting time, energy or thought on

thanks fellas

what bemuses me is we all support the same team and there is infighting
i am also a Revhead and a huge Ford fan,i have driven them all my life and would never own a Holden......but in saying that some of my best mates are Holden and Chrysler/Valiant nuts and feel the same way about Holdens and Chrysler/Valiants that i do about Fords

....but i would never visciously rubbish them or their cars ....(but taking the piss in a friendly manner is another story LOL!!)... as i can apreciate them for nice looking cars,from what i have seen over the years the Car scene has this mentality.imo in this situation there should be a lot more bitching,sniping and backbiting than there is,due to all the diferent Models,makes and styles

but when it comes to Manly.....one single entity,the infighting is unbelievable

Cmon they are all pieces of **** with SFA engineering. sheesh most of those crappy fords and holdens only have 16 valves.

Sadly posts like the one that follows indicate the paranoia that certain people have:

(Name not included!)
Rockers Members Join Date: Oct 2005

The argey bargey from other groups

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is quite clear that some from other supporters groups would like to see the end of the Rockers. However this is only a select few and I will now controversially name names of those who have been taking pot shots and baiting some of our true loyal supporters:

Matt (aka DVS Matt, Binga, Undertaker, Mayor Quimby, M et al.......)
Greig
Maria Sharapova is hot (aka L)
Danny (aka Technical Coach, SuperNP)
Matabele

If there is going to be any peace and trust amongst the various supporter groups then it must happen without the above mentioned. It would be like inviting Osama Bin Laden to peace talks with the US.

Sadly this is the mentality that exists.

1. When did anyone ever say they wanted to end the Rockers??
2. Danny is not Technical Coach and couldn't give a stuff about the Rockers. The hilarious thing is that any dissenting post on MSE is automatically credited to a Silvertail Mod!!

LMAO!

Cmon they are all pieces of **** with SFA engineering. sheesh most of those crappy fords and holdens only have 16 valves.

Yeah, but more valves generally means less cylinders.

THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE FOR CUBIC CAPACITY.

jeez you Holden heathens will wake up to yourselves one day and come over to the good side :D :D :D :D

and as for Japanese.....well they make good starter motors for V8`s :D :D :D :D

The average motor race fan is flat out spelling V8 aren't they?

The knobs we get through here that glorious (not) weekend in October would indeed struggle with that Matas.

Was great when it was on the long weekend, I could leave town, now its the week after.

Yeah, I give the place a wide berth during that weekend too - as I do Canberra when the Summernats is on.

I think the lads must have sniffed too much petrol for one lifetime.

I scored my addicition when I studied in Bathurst for 3 years. They had the bikes in Easter in those days.

Loved the car races though the fans at the top of the hill were something else!!! Brockie killed them most of those years and the Fords hardly made it past the first 10 laps or a rock at Forrest Elbow for Dickie!!!

[quote author=Fluffy]

Yeah, but more valves generally means less cylinders.

THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE FOR CUBIC CAPACITY.
[/quote]

Mate there are V8's out there with 32 valves and about 3 times the horsepower of either holden or ford.

you can buy an audi straight 6 here in Aus that has more than 50KW more than the most powerful V8 ever released by ford or holden out here. Id say theres plenty of supstitues - like a computer that can give you a decent fuel map and change your timing oh and some turbos or supershargers can help as well.

I wish i'd only had to put up tih it for 3 yrs CW, unfortunately after 25yrs of picking up broken bottles out of the yard, cleaning up god knows what off the footpath and 1 year walking out the front door and finding 2 fools asleep in the garden, it gets a bit much.

But as a uni guy it would have been good. what years were you here for?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4