calling all Manly Supporters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
hey ladies and gents,how are you all

regarding all the bickering between the different factions,i think we have to get rid of the mentality that i am a Rocker or a WSS or a ST.....because we are all members of the Most important club of all.....

The Mighty Manly Warringah supporters club imo this club is the most important club of all there is only one criteria for this club......and that is to wear your Manly heart on your sleeve

no matter wether you think that such and such a player is the best player to ever lace on a boot or the worst player to ever wear the great jersey,we all support our team

i am not saying that we all have to join hands and skip around Brooky oval and all think the same thoughts.......but as a member of the Mighty Manly Warringah Supporters Club imo that is more important than being a Rocker or a WSS or a ST

i am not saying that people should not go back to their factions......but please before you reply to a post try and get this mentality out of your head that this so and so is a ST or a WSS or a Rocker and get used to the mentality that this person is a member of The Mighty Manly Warringah Sea Eagles Club just like me,and i dont agree with what he/she says so rather than get personal with a fellow member of the Mighty Manly Waringah Supporters Club i will move onto the next post and come back later when i have calmed down

we all have to start looking out for each other as members of the Greatest supporters club in Rugby League that has been going for the last 60 years

hey ladies and gents,how are you all

regarding all the bickering between the different factions,i think we have to get rid of the mentality that i am a Rocker or a WSS or a ST.....because we are all members of the Most important club of all.....

The Mighty Manly Warringah supporters club imo this club is the most important club of all there is only one criteria for this club......and that is to wear your Manly heart on your sleeve

no matter wether you think that such and such a player is the best player to ever lace on a boot or the worst player to ever wear the great jersey,we all support our team

i am not saying that we all have to join hands and skip around Brooky oval and all think the same thoughts.......but as a member of the Mighty Manly Warringah Supporters Club imo that is more important than being a Rocker or a WSS or a ST

i am not saying that people should not go back to their factions......but please before you reply to a post try and get this mentality out of your head that this so and so is a ST or a WSS or a Rocker and get used to the mentality that this person is a member of The Mighty Manly Warringah Sea Eagles Club just like me,and i dont agree with what he/she says so rather than get personal with a fellow member of the Mighty Manly Waringah Supporters Club i will move onto the next post and come back later when i have calmed down

we all have to start looking out for each other as members of the Greatest supporters club in Rugby League that has been going for the last 60 years

What the fuk are you on about. I don't know what any of those acronyms stand for.

I dont have a problem with the 3 groups.

I just think 2 or 3 people who happen to be Rockers are complete d!ckheads.

I agree with Blues...positivity like that makes it more enjoyable to support the team as a whole...

Now Garts...good god man, thats dangerous...... that avatar is enough to make one seasick if one's head wasnt buried in it at the time ! :p

your going to have an expensive phonebill if you call all manly supporters.

I dont really care what faction you belong to, your all equally worthless to me

Well its clear to see that on MSE which "faction" is quick to put the boot in. But always back fires!

Anyhow I have no problem with any "faction" they all have there good and bad.

Maybe there wouldn't be a need for "factionalism" if the club itself didn't operate on the premise that some supporter groups are more equal than the others.

Maybe there wouldn't be a need for \"factionalism\" if the club itself didn't operate on the premise that some supporter groups are more equal than the others.

A number of other references from the same book would fit quite well also!!!

I just dont care enough, the whole thing is friggin stupid. I cant believe that anyone takes it this seriously. I mean really who give sa flying fcuk?

Regardless of what anyone says or thinks, I am still going to the footy to watch the footy not to swap measurments!

Sadly posts like the one that follows indicate the paranoia that certain people have:

(Name not included!)
Rockers Members Join Date: Oct 2005

The argey bargey from other groups

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is quite clear that some from other supporters groups would like to see the end of the Rockers. However this is only a select few and I will now controversially name names of those who have been taking pot shots and baiting some of our true loyal supporters:

Matt (aka DVS Matt, Binga, Undertaker, Mayor Quimby, M et al.......)
Greig
Maria Sharapova is hot (aka L)
Danny (aka Technical Coach, SuperNP)
Matabele

If there is going to be any peace and trust amongst the various supporter groups then it must happen without the above mentioned. It would be like inviting Osama Bin Laden to peace talks with the US.

Sadly this is the mentality that exists.

1. When did anyone ever say they wanted to end the Rockers??
2. Danny is not Technical Coach and couldn't give a stuff about the Rockers. The hilarious thing is that any dissenting post on MSE is automatically credited to a Silvertail Mod!!

Danny (aka Technical Coach, SuperNP)
WTF?

I have no other names. I am only known as Danny, Daniel or Zaphod and have no need to hide.

Friggin weirdos

I didnt want to continue this but I have been declined the right to defend myself on the rocekrs site.

1 - I go by no other names besides Danny, Daniel or Zaphod, I hide behind nothing and am afraid of nothing. Many know my address, workplace, phone numbers.

2 - I notice spook is threatening uppercuts! upstanding citizen

3 - Why did Silvertails get the blame for the rubbish in the rocers event post? This was the whitestripes guys and naught to do with ST.

Finally. We dont want the end of the Rockers, we dont want peace either. We just want you to stick to your group and not cause childish petty little **** like this that goes no where an achieves nothing. Each to their own so just shut the **** up and talk footy how you want, we will talk footy how we want. Now piss of children!

I made a post on MSE saying the different groups should have a fight to the death with the winners being crowned the "true supporters".

Sidey thought I was serious, then proceeded to say I would not be man enough to turn up for it.

I cant believe someone actually thought I was serious :wall:

I made a post on MSE saying the different groups should have a fight to the death with the winners being crowned the \"true supporters\".

Sidey thought I was serious, then proceeded to say I would not be man enough to turn up for it.

I cant believe someone actually thought I was serious :wall:

yeah i think part of the whole problem is these guys dont have a sense of humour or take things and life way to seriously. Its the generation gap. us gen x's and gen y's will never share humour with the boomers!

Im glad someone appreciated it CW and could see I was taking the piss as the current situation is ridiculous but still very amusing.

Hey - some of us are boomers and have a great sense of humour.

Garts - I saw that and couldn't stop laughing.

yeah that was kind of part of my point. I thought you would have read between the lines without mentioning it!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4