Calling all bloggers, or wannabe bloggers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Looking for people who want to try their hand at Internet fame. I have a few sites I want to setup, essentially blogs and video blogs about Rugby League.

Hoping to find some people who want to write casually for them or take it on as a bit of a project. I am willing to look at a profit share, though it will take about 12 months to make anything more than a slab of beer if that :) so really looking for passionate Rugby League and sports fans that can write unbiased blogs about the sport, their experiences in the game and even just opinion pieces down all the way to stories of going to games.

From there I want to look at developing a weekly or fortnightly video blog about sport and Rugby league. Kind of an internet show if you will, I am looking into technology that will let 3 or 4 people run it together from different locations, or people who can get together each week to video parts of the game attendances (MWTS I am look at you) or even if you have a bunch of mates who get together to watch games each week, all of this would be good.

You don't have to be the best writer, or the funniest guy around, i just want to people who want to make a fist of it and think it would be fun.

So if you are interested or have ideas, please get in touch with me.

Dan

I'm sure Technical Coach would love an opportunity for a forum to enlighten the masses with his superior knowledge.

Daniel said:
Looking for people who want to try their hand at Internet fame. I have a few sites I want to setup, essentially blogs and video blogs about Rugby League.

Hoping to find some people who want to write casually for them or take it on as a bit of a project. I am willing to look at a profit share, though it will take about 12 months to make anything more than a slab of beer if that :) so really looking for passionate Rugby League and sports fans that can write unbiased blogs about the sport, their experiences in the game and even just opinion pieces down all the way to stories of going to games.

From there I want to look at developing a weekly or fortnightly video blog about sport and Rugby league. Kind of an internet show if you will, I am looking into technology that will let 3 or 4 people run it together from different locations, or people who can get together each week to video parts of the game attendances (MWTS I am look at you) or even if you have a bunch of mates who get together to watch games each week, all of this would be good.

You don't have to be the best writer, or the funniest guy around, i just want to people who want to make a fist of it and think it would be fun.

So if you are interested or have ideas, please get in touch with me.

Dan
Cf2 is your man.

Brookie said:
i blog myself most afternoons....

Oh to be young again.

At my age you are lucky if you can still see it, poor eyesight, things shrivel and the gut acting as a verandah etc etc

Wolfpack said:
1. Make Duff angry about something
2. Film rant
3. ????
4 Profit.

Where do the underpants he steals fit in?

I might be interested. Would have to give us further details and I'll have to see what kind of time I have. I have always been the type of person to judge our supporter group against the others...we're on top at the moment.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2