Call To Arms - Weekend Today Show at Brookvale Oval on Sunday Morning

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jono

Bencher
Hi All

Today I received a call from the Weekend Today Show requesting we get as many Manly fans out to Brookvale Oval on Sunday morning as possible.

This is the information:

Time: They will be filming between 7:45am and 930am. Once this is complete the Leagues Club will be open for the Grand Final Breakfast so everyone can move over there. Remeber that there is also a limit on numbers at the club so this may be advantageous to you to ensure you get into the club.

Please also note: Daylight Savings starts Sunday so you need to move your clocks forward the night before.

Venue: Outside the ground at the Ken Arthurson Stand.

They will be going back and forth at different times doing interviews etc. They also have a group of Warriors fans at another location so we need to show our strength. Please come down if you can. The Eagles Angels have also been contacted and hopefully a few of them will be down there as well.

Hope to see as many of you down there as possible and GO MANLY!!!

No I at least know mine is correct as the lady that called me specifically has an message bank that says she is a part of the Weekend Today Show. She also advised that the leader of the Eagles Angels has been contacted too.

The NRL and ANZ thing I hadn't even heard about and have contacted the lady that called me to get the LD

i have left a voicemail with my arms, they havnt called me back as yet so am unsure if they will be there

That's 6.30 for real.

Last time i saw 6.30 in the mornin, i was staggering down george st.

Its official: There are 2 events happening. The first one is this one, the other is at ANZ. The ANZ one is at 830 and this one is at 745.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4