1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Call To Arms - Weekend Today Show at Brookvale Oval on Sunday Morning

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Jono, Sep 30, 2011.

1. Jono

Jono Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +176 /5
    Hi All

Today I received a call from the Weekend Today Show requesting we get as many Manly fans out to Brookvale Oval on Sunday morning as possible.

This is the information:

Time: They will be filming between 7:45am and 930am. Once this is complete the Leagues Club will be open for the Grand Final Breakfast so everyone can move over there. Remeber that there is also a limit on numbers at the club so this may be advantageous to you to ensure you get into the club.

Please also note: Daylight Savings starts Sunday so you need to move your clocks forward the night before.

Venue: Outside the ground at the Ken Arthurson Stand.

They will be going back and forth at different times doing interviews etc. They also have a group of Warriors fans at another location so we need to show our strength. Please come down if you can. The Eagles Angels have also been contacted and hopefully a few of them will be down there as well.

Hope to see as many of you down there as possible and GO MANLY!!!

2. Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +5,045 /183
    who the fark is up at 7:30 on a sunday?

• Like Like x 1
    • SeaEagleRock8

SeaEagleRock8 Sea Eagle Lach Staff Member Premium Member 2017 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
      +9,124 /179
      Is someone making practical jokes?

• Jono

Jono Well-Known Member

Ratings:
      +176 /5
      No I at least know mine is correct as the lady that called me specifically has an message bank that says she is a part of the Weekend Today Show. She also advised that the leader of the Eagles Angels has been contacted too.

The NRL and ANZ thing I hadn't even heard about and have contacted the lady that called me to get the LD

• Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
      +5,045 /183
      i have left a voicemail with my arms, they havnt called me back as yet so am unsure if they will be there

• Duff

Duff Well-Known Member

Ratings:
      +626 /12
      That's 6.30 for real.

Last time i saw 6.30 in the mornin, i was staggering down george st.

• Jono

Jono Well-Known Member

Ratings:
      +176 /5
      Its official: There are 2 events happening. The first one is this one, the other is at ANZ. The ANZ one is at 830 and this one is at 745.

• The Wheel

The Wheel Well-Known Member

Ratings:
      +2,267 /74
      See you there, if we wake up in time