Cade Cust

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He has been highly regarded on here for years. Good young local talent but it's way too early to be saying he is any where near first grade. Let's hope he develops accordingly. So many just don't reach their potential.

He has been highly regarded on here for years. Good young local talent but it's way too early to be saying he is any where near first grade. Let's hope he develops accordingly. So many just don't reach their potential.

Hear his nickname is tard

I thought he played some NYC earlier this year.........must be mistaken

He is an out and out first grader. Was great despite a couple mistakes in todays game v Knights.

6 try assists and 5 tries in his 9 or so games as a sea eagle shows how good he is in attack. I know small sample size but thats a crazy direct try contribution / game ratio for a rookie. Should be our 6 as long as walkers out, and maybe even take his spot with walker to centre long term... kids a gun.

He is an out and out first grader. Was great despite a couple mistakes in todays game v Knights.

6 try assists and 5 tries in his 9 or so games as a sea eagle shows how good he is in attack. I know small sample size but thats a crazy direct try contribution / game ratio for a rookie. Should be our 6 as long as walkers out, and maybe even take his spot with walker to centre long term... kids a gun.
Just needs to fix his passing coz his running game is really bloody strong. Worth persisting with I think

Just needs to fix his passing coz his running game is really bloody strong. Worth persisting with I think
Agreed mate, that pass into stand Z was ugly but last year his passing game seemed OK. Keep in mind he would be extremely dusty - no NSW cup to play these days so these new blokes are just getting thrown in the deep end. Think he is promising, I’m a big fan of walker at 6 this season but with our injuries we need blokes who are attacking threats and cust looks to have that attribute

Cade is just what we need at the moment. Tough, creative and determined. He forces the defence to react rather than letting them follow a comfortable game plan. The defence know if they hold off on Cherry he will pass so they wait for the inside runner. They can’t do that with Cust.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6