Cade Cust short kicking game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

king2213

Reserve Grader
I Noticed our short kicking game , building pressure , building momentum , game management has suffered since Cade Cust has not been in the team

Example was against the Warriors game

Are we not focusing on building pressure ?

I could be mistaken but forced dropouts from short kicking game seemed higher with Cade Cust in the team

But Des has his reasons :)

Last edited:
I respect your right to an opinion but no thanks.

Walker’s D was superb again and Cust was dropped for exposing our edge. Who needs a short kicking game when the opposition are scoring heaps of tries against us. The other thing to note is the game today didn’t really allow for repeat sets because of how stop start it was and rarely had quick play the balls inside the raiders 10m on the fifth tackle; most repeat sets come from the half digging into the line on the last tackle off a decent play the ball...that didn’t happen today.

I respect your right to an opinion but no thanks.

Walker’s D was superb again and Cust was dropped for exposing our edge. Who needs a short kicking game when the opposition are scoring heaps of tries against us. The other thing to note is the game today didn’t really allow for repeat sets because of how stop start it was and rarely had quick play the balls inside the raiders 10m on the fifth tackle; most repeat sets come from the half digging into the line on the last tackle off a decent play the ball...that didn’t happen today.

I did not realise cust had issues with his defence , if that’s the case , you are right you can’t have weakness in defence

I thought Cust lost his position after suffering the head injury

And I agree walker is going very well

But i like a really strong short kicking game on both sides

Against the Warriors we also failed with short kicking game repeat sets and building pressure , game management

Last edited:
Cust needs another off season under Des. Next year he will be a much better player. For now he’s probably not as good an option as Walker at 5/8 but, with Parker and Suli gone, Cade may get called in next week anyway.

I did not realise cust had issues with his defence , if that’s the case , you are right you can’t have weakness in defence

And I agree walker is going very well

But i like a really strong short kicking game on both sides
I agree...I’m a huge believer in building pressure rather than rolling the dice in good attacking positions...Cust was dropped after the Bunnies game because of his decision making in D.

I also know we are trying to re-sign Walker to play 6 going forward so I can see Cust potentially playing a bench utility role going forward when we lose Api next year. He is fine with contact so the middle shouldn’t be a problem, it’s strictly a decision making concern.

I Noticed our short kicking game , building pressure , building momentum , game management has suffered since Cade Cust has not been in the team

Example was against the Warriors game

Are we not focusing on building pressure ?

I could be mistaken but forced dropouts from short kicking game seemed higher with Cade Cust in the team

Thanks Mr Cust, but no thanks .

Cade can continue his 1st grade development in round 1 next season, but not now.

Dce is failing with his short kicking game to build momentum and and keep the pressure on.

We were a better side with Cade cust in the side

He is Very composed and his short kicking game is very good.

Walker has been doing good , but short kicking game , repeat sets , momentum , game management is better with Cade Cust in the team

I’m sorry but our kicking game is better with Cust in the team
and kicking game must be your strength

I’m calling for Cade Cust to take back his starting spot and. Steady the ship

Croker is classy as well if he has a strong short kicking game he will be good as well

Short kicking game is critical

And Cade Cust has a fantastic short kicking game
Big call my friend
I wonder what Des would think of your opinion?
Unfortunately he is not as ready as you may think neither is Croker
We need a centre who can score tries and I think Elliot is not that far away.
Wouldn’t we all love to know conclusively what Des is thinking about our bench, but Walker at 5/8 will be there to the end :eyes:
Sorry

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8