Bye Bye Sharks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Reading something about Bruno Cullen being interviewed and something dodgy to do with money involving Gallen and Flannagan

All a bit vague though

Watch the 7.30 report on ABC guys, could be massive

Secret cash payments to Gallen and Flannagan running a separate bank account against club orders for supplements

Why would you pay extra for Gallen?

On another forum I read them saying that Gallen + others have been paid in cash unreported for a few years, they are in huge strife if that's true

Just watched part of it. Cullen did a job on the Sharks. What about the NRLs ability to oversee the cap and other payments? Without whistle-blowers both the Storm and now the Shark's misdemeanours would never have been exposed. There has to be an investigation of the NRL's auditing department, and the immediate outsourcing to one of the big four for auditing of all clubs. The cosy arrangements with clubs that Shubert has overseen have to stop. Shubert has to be sacked immediately.

So what is the consensus ?

People on a sharks forum seem to think it is rehashed stuff that has already been dealt with and nothing new was revealed

For me though the payments seem to indicate a bit of trouble. Do have to wonder what Cullen's agenda is if he was stitching them up, does he have any role in new expansion teams trying to get in ?

So did the sharks bring in an outsider for an interim position, then bring back sacked staff, shafting him, now he's playing whistle blower shafting them?

Very tangled in those shark nets.

Ok Im really worried for Phill Rothfelch now, can someone please go down to The Wall and check on him? He will be behind his glory hole oblivious to this news.

Kiwi Eagle said:
So what is the consensus ?

People on a sharks forum seem to think it is rehashed stuff that has already been dealt with and nothing new was revealed

For me though the payments seem to indicate a bit of trouble. Do have to wonder what Cullen's agenda is if he was stitching them up, does he have any role in new expansion teams trying to get in ?

A QLD team perhaps.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8