Bye Bye Cheating Checcin

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/nrl-premiership/referee-matt-cecchin-to-be-dumped-from-nrl-after-errors-in-sydney-roosters-brisbane-broncos-match/story-fn2mcuj6-1226391516147?from=public_rss&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

Nsw Cup refereeing will suffer this week for him being down there lol.

A useful whipping boy, but I think there's worse out there for us, for instance Horsehead and Suttor.

Got to wonder about this guy who spent season after season on the touch line, got a go as the main ref and then was sent back to the touchline for another period.

Is a hack, and the players think he's a joke.

Of course he did alright in Origin 1 though.

the mauler said:
He's not up to NSW Cup. He should be refereeing under 12's matches.

you couldn't do that to the kids...it'd turn them off league forever.:s

Sheikheagle said:
Never rated him since he robbed us at the gold coast a couple of years ago

Same here and he hasn't improved since. How he ever reffed an Origin is one of RLs great mysteries.

It goes back even further 2001 NE were playing the warriors and leading referee Steve Clark gets injuried and on comes checcin who royally messes up and costs NE the game.

I didnt enjoy the Grand Final last year until Lyon scored the final time I had a bad feeling the whole game that moron would make a mistake and would cost us the premiership we got lucky he didn't that day.

Cameron said:
It goes back even further 2001 NE were playing the warriors and leading referee Steve Clark gets injuried and on comes checcin who royally messes up and costs NE the game.

I didnt enjoy the Grand Final last year until Lyon scored the final time I had a bad feeling the whole game that moron would make a mistake and would cost us the premiership we got lucky he didn't that day.

He sure as hell didn't help either side. There were some absolute shockers in that grandfinal. i.e Watmough playing the ball east/west, matai (?) raking the ball out but ruled as a Warriors knock on. THAT no try to Foran which has been given a try every year since 1908.

I still reckon the worst referee shocker of all time was Annesley giving the Broncs a fair try for Kerrod Walters bouncing the ball over the line against Manly in 1990. They won the game from that call too.

Mere coincidence that teacher's pet Checcin is demoted following exposure that the referees had lost confidence in Harrigan?

This will grind some gears as im used to doing but.....
Is it really a coincidence that him coming out of the closet coincided with him getting all the best games?

Affirmative action referee is horrible,why not find a competent gay bloke to run all the best matches? if he was actually good i'd applaud him getting the top job,but Checcin is a joke and has been since he was awarded MoM by Andrew Johns in 2006

I still don't understand why he decided to come out of the closet. What benefit was there to achieve, apart from the reasons mentioned by Shane?

Volley said:
I still don't understand why he decided to come out of the closet. What benefit was there to achieve, apart from the reasons mentioned by Shane?

It's free advertising for him. "hey look at me I'm here I'm queer and I'm yours for a beer". Now he has come out his phone will ring a lot more. Just my opinion.

Koudini said:
I still reckon the worst referee shocker of all time was Annesley giving the Broncs a fair try for Kerrod Walters bouncing the ball over the line against Manly in 1990. They won the game from that call too.

Surely the try given to Gasnier for bouncing the ball over the tryline at Kogarah a couple of years ago was worse- Bloody harrigan had the benefit of watching it on television numerous times but still awarded it!!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4