BWSE Team This Week (Interesting Selections)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Very busy in attack, sniffing around the ball up the middle and in defence he's barking at the players to get the numbers right. Ballin must rate him to keep the fullback spot over Harper and Funa.
His highlights package on YouTube looks alright
Yes, I know Dylan. He is mates with my son. Can play any sport. He played in the Sharks juniors. He also played in my son's cricket team. He would often turn up late for cricket after Sharks training, the boys would toss him the ball and say "do your best" Next few overs he would pick up 5 wickets and turn the game.

His old man, who I went to school with hates Manly and I know he would be finding it difficult to cheer on the Sea Eagles now

Good to see young players moving up the ranks, no matter how they get there. But it must be frustrating that even when they prove they belong in the first team, as Guacamole has done whenever he's been given a chance, they keep getting overlooked.

Very busy in attack, sniffing around the ball up the middle and in defence he's barking at the players to get the numbers right. Ballin must rate him to keep the fullback spot over Harper and Funa.
His highlights package on YouTube looks alright
Sounds like the type of fullback we need with the increased game speed, why hasn’t he been promoted to 30 as we don’t have a fullback backup

Dylan Smith deserves his own thread if I knew how to create one...
Click on RUGBY LEAGUE FORUM at the top of this page & this will take you to the page with the POST THREAD button
Post Thread 1.jpg

Post thread 2.jpg

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10