$BW - Only on 1 year contract at Roosters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Kiwi ,the guy is mid 20s so you cant have the time bit yet.

He is a dual international,won a rugby world cup,won an NRL premiership with the dogs in 2004.Plays backrow and centre and one of the biggest hitters of modern times.The list of blokes who have that CV aint very long.

That is not the odd good year.I can understand people not liking him personally but he is what the game needs as a footballer in these days of robots.

He will never have the time bit in League, he will be off again at the end of the season

No doubt the guy can play, but IMO he will never be considered a great at anything, other than being a wanker ;) lol

In his couple of years back here in rugby, he finally started to deliver on a bit of potential then took off. He may be a World Cup winner which does look great on the CV, but it was as a bit part squad member

If you want a class act with all those achievements you mentioned above, look no further than Brad Thorn

Good luck to SBW for challenging the establishment (Bulldogs and Gallop) so he plays the sports he wants when he wants. Who says elite athletes must be exclusive to one sport? Only the powerbrokers wanting to impose monopoly control.

Amazing athlete, far far better than his mate Mundine could ever dream of being.

Will be interesting where his boxing career may take him.

Challenging the establishment haha

He walked out of a contract, didn't challenge anything, just hopped out the cowards way

A real challenge to the establishment would have been staying but refusing to play, not slinking out the back door and sending back an interview full of bull**** to justify yourself slandering people like Folkes

C'mon Kiwi. Talent wise, He was easily one of the best 2nd rowers on earth for a few yrs.

Forget the off field ****, performance alone he is brilliant.

Kiwi Eagle said:
He will never have the time bit in League, he will be off again at the end of the season

No doubt the guy can play, but IMO he will never be considered a great at anything, other than being a wanker ;) lol

In his couple of years back here in rugby, he finally started to deliver on a bit of potential then took off. He may be a World Cup winner which does look great on the CV, but it was as a bit part squad member

If you want a class act with all those achievements you mentioned above, look no further than Brad Thorn

Thorn gets FA mention. I'm sure he does in NZ but you'd think with what he has achieved he'd be held in a highet regard here too.

Terrific sportsman.

If you wanna talk greats Joey is a good start ;)

Good luck with the SBW circus over there if the past couple of years here are any indication lol. Will be a great start to the year to see him knocked out Friday night

It's been a circus since he said he'd come back. I still think he will have a great year.

I refuse to watch Rugby. What would you rate his overall performance out of 10? For the few yrs he was there?

I'd have 10 Vic Mauro's in my team for the same money as SBW.

Will sit out more games then he plays due to upcoming injuries.

Napper said:
It's been a circus since he said he'd come back. I still think he will have a great year.

I refuse to watch Rugby. What would you rate his overall performance out of 10? For the few yrs he was there?

I don't watch a lot tbh, but he until last year he was fairly average. Barely made an impact at Super 15 level but picked in the All Blacks anyway but couldn't hold his spot, which prompted mundine to tweet that they are all against him and he needs to get him out of the situation etc

Found a bench spot at the World Cup and dominated a minnow so held his bench spot after that

Season just gone he carved up Super Rugby apparently, and had 1 really good game against Ireland at the top level, but never really produced anything against the top sides. Was developing but all that is gone again now

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6