Buzzcock's top 50

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Harvies elbow

I'm a country member....... " Yes we remember "
2017 Tipping Competitor
Well the drunken gargoyles at it again, starting with sCam being his best player in the game, immoral in waiting blah blah blah.
His 2 3 4 and 13 are better players of rugby league than scam currently imo, maybe not better players of referees and the NRL.*
Him and his man love are both past it...
*Coopes excepted.

Well the drunken gargoyles at it again, starting with sCam being his best player in the game, immoral in waiting blah blah blah.
His 2 3 4 and 13 are better players of rugby league than scam currently imo, maybe not better players of referees and the NRL.*
Him and his man love are both past it...
*Coopes excepted.

He must of been pissed ... he named 4 Manly players in the top 50 ...

Tariq Sims 43......Angus Crichton 49...........nuff said, Rothfield is a moron

Wait.....not enough said.

Victor Radley at 36.....I'm a fan but no way is he near Crichton who is 13 slots lower

Jessie Bromwich ahead of Jake........Bromwich star is fading the last few years, he should have scraped into the 50

JWH at 29 and Taupau at 41 ha.....maybe 4 years ago

Luke Keary the 8th best player in the comp.............REALLY?...........sorry that is absurd

And if Jake isn't a way more consistent performer with similar impact in games than Fifita, not to mention not being a d*ckhead, then I'll walk to Bourke backwards.
Rothf*ck is drinking thinners now...

I think Rothfield must be on the old glass BBQ ,he has given up being an alcoholic to become an ICE addict if that list is anything to go by

Last edited:
Remember folks, this is the same fool who is basically trying to tell everyone that Cronulla only slightly cheated so should be able to keep their premiership.....but any other club gets caught in salary cap drama and he calls for heads to roll.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8