Buzz Slothfield

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Dan said:
Photo on Facebook today of a whole lot of the guys at a backyard BBQ. Including DCE and others, seem to still be pretty chummy

Which FB group

Its actually the unofficial site that Manly tried to get closed down due to their Profile being too similar to MWSE.
https://www.facebook.com/ManlySeaEagles1

Wonder if chicken was on the menu :p
[attachment=767]

ALinda said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Dan said:
Photo on Facebook today of a whole lot of the guys at a backyard BBQ. Including DCE and others, seem to still be pretty chummy

Which FB group

Many Sea Eagles News - "teammates having a bbq - horo insta"

Sorry I'm not tech savvy but its a really nice photo of the guys, with Ferris holding his baby. Dan's right - I got the impression they were having a friendly get together. Looks harmonious to me.
Was taken after the Christening of Jamie's daughter. Nice photo.

niccipops said:
mike walker said:
cheers mike
I like the way you always sign off with cheers, so, cheers back.
nicci
Oh, I forgot, the PM Damed me, so now it's Dame niccipops.

I'd write it too after each of my posts but it is already in my sig and it would look silly if I wrote it again :D

marga said:
ALinda said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Dan said:

Which FB group

Many Sea Eagles News - "teammates having a bbq - horo insta"

Sorry I'm not tech savvy but its a really nice photo of the guys, with Ferris holding his baby. Dan's right - I got the impression they were having a friendly get together. Looks harmonious to me.
Was taken after the Christening of Jamie's daughter. Nice photo.

Yes, but note how "DCMe" (I just made that up - feel free to use it, Buzz) is the only one wearing a collared shirt. Clearly he thinks he's better than everyone else.

PS Please note I'm taking the piss, although analysis of Instagram pics does pass as journalism these days.

I remember an article Slothfield did on Darrell Eastlake last year and it showed a photo of the pair.

One of them looked like he had seen better days and that alcohol had definitely taken its toll.

Big Dazza didn't look to crash hot either I'm afraid.

Jethro said:
niccipops said:
mike walker said:
cheers mike
nicci

I'd write it too after each of my posts but it is already in my sig and it would look silly if I wrote it again :D
Whenever I see it I imagine you are raising a toast, and after a few posts would be quite sozzled, lol.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Jethro said:
niccipops said:
mike walker said:
cheers mike
nicci

Whenever I see it I imagine you are raising a toast, and after a few posts would be quite sozzled, lol.

g'day all,If you're referring to me SER8 you're not that wide of the mark!
cheers mike

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7