Buzz - an ally?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Masked Eagle

Bencher
Just reading Buzz's column today and I was quite surprised. read below:

Re the Brett Stewart saga. Your paper (via Rebecca Wilson) decided to have another shot at Stewart and Manly again. DT had to pay compo and print an apology (which appeared on page 26 adn the damage was done on page 1).

I agree that they should get over it, unfortunately it keeps getting thrown in their face with the fines and suspensions not imposed on other players for similar or worse offences.

The excuse that Stewart was the face of the game is ludicrous. What about the current Dally M player of the Year.

Gallop should at least spologise for the incredible inconsistency and refund Manly the $100,000. What was that about anyway?

stevo (Reply)
Mon 16 May 11 (12:09pm)

I agree with you

I'm still suprised the comment was posted, let alone him agreeing with it. I've always been certain there have been at various times a few good journos at the telegraph but never considered Buzz to be one of them.

Thing about buzz is like weilder he is a try league fan. He loves the sharks and is a member. Wilson is just out to make a name for herself.

Buzz i can handle,i believe he is the most fair unbiased "reporter" in the DT

The best articles however are written by Gus Gould,i love it when he does our game

Maybe Buzz and Bec had a falling out? It would explain why they don't share a column anymore.

His response above shows he has a brain, so it would not be surprising if he couldn't see eye to eye with Bec on a lot of issues.

The Eagle said:
Buzz i can handle,i believe he is the most fair unbiased "reporter" in the DT

The best articles however are written by Gus Gould,i love it when he does our game

Gould only has two articles in him:

1. News Limited is bad, m'kay?
2. If it's not done my way it should not be done at all.

He just pads one or the other theme out with lots of whingeing, bluster and self-agrandisement.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4