Buy Snowden

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If Snowden goes anywhere it will be to Newcastle. Tinkler will have his own version of the thoroughbreds up there that will make the Broncos and Rabbits look like a lemonade stand.

I've said in another thread we should look to NZ and the rumoured unrest over there with the no 1 target IMO being Russell Packer.

In the paper today that Snowden told the sharks that he is going back to Newcastle next year.

The article mentioned that flanagan has the number of 2 of the best young props going around and will be calling them this week.

Having the phone number won't do much good unless he also has the number with the $ sign in front of it.

I have rated Snowden for the past 3 years. He runs a great line, has some good ball skills and can put on a hit.

What more do you want from a forward?

Would be a good replacement for the likes of Watmough

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
Bailey did have the (very) occasional flash of quality though, Cross has not.

The bloke is there for depth, nothing else. He is buried so deep in the pecking order now the only way he will get a game is if the teams flight goes all Man Utd. when heading to an interstate game.

tookey said:
In the paper today that Snowden told the sharks that he is going back to Newcastle next year.

The article mentioned that flanagan has the number of 2 of the best young props going around and will be calling them this week.

There is probably a good chance Cunningham is one of those players. He had a good game against the Sharks in the trials this year.

Wayne Bennett could kill off Kade Snowden deal

Phil Rothfield, Sports Editor-at-large From: The Daily Telegraph April 12, 2011 12:00AM

WAYNE Bennett's possible signing with the Newcastle Knights could cost the club the signature of tearaway Origin front-rower Kade Snowden unless the Sharks star takes a substantial paycut.

Great news, I am sure Manly could afford to offer 350K pa.

silvertail said:
Wayne Bennett could kill off Kade Snowden deal

Phil Rothfield, Sports Editor-at-large From: The Daily Telegraph April 12, 2011 12:00AM

WAYNE Bennett's possible signing with the Newcastle Knights could cost the club the signature of tearaway Origin front-rower Kade Snowden unless the Sharks star takes a substantial paycut.

Great news, I am sure Manly could afford to offer 350K pa.

Why would it cost then Snowden? Is it because Bennett doesn't want to pay that much or is there some unknown dislike of each other?

Bennett doesnt pay more than $300k for props. Its an unwritten rule for him. Thats why Lazarus and Petrol went to other clubs. You have to admire Bennetts strategy, he always has good props, not outstanding, but they always get the job done.

clontaago said:
Bennett doesnt pay more than $300k for props. Its an unwritten rule for him. Thats why Lazarus and Petrol went to other clubs. You have to admire Bennetts strategy, he always has good props, not outstanding, but they always get the job done.

Since read the article and I think it shows part of the bennett genius really. He's obviously got a method/plan and its been pretty successful.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6