Buy of 2021 list

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Loobs

Living in the demountable.
Maybe dumb question - but Saab signed with us late Nov which I believe is into season 2021 (doesn't it start Nov 1st?). Why is he not top of this list?

I would go so far as to say Lawton has been a better signing than some of these guys considering value and expectations at the time of his signing (i.e. low and lower).

Also apologies for firing up over a Sporting News article. I know it's the equivalent of this:

1628019131273.png

Maybe dumb question - but Saab signed with us late Nov which I believe is into season 2021 (doesn't it start Nov 1st?). Why is he not top of this list?

I would go so far as to say Lawton has been a better signing than some of these guys considering value and expectations at the time of his signing (i.e. low and lower).
I’d have Foran in there too, he’s been amazing this year.

The list is pretty good to be fair… not sure if Marshall should be on it or AFB given the amount of time he’s had off the field.

my favourite part is this:

“NOTE: Players sidelined by a long-term injury, such as Warriors recruit Addin Fonua-Blake, have not been considered in the power rankings.”

Followed by:

#10 Addin Fonua-Blake​

Last week: 10

Key stats: 144 avg run metres, 13 offloads, 25 avg tackles, 23 tackle breaks

You have to question the validity of tis list given that most of the players are in teams outside or at the bottom of the top 8. If these players are that great then why are their teams languishing in the lower parts of the table

Weird list, which highlights the poor standard of journo's in footy...

Papali'i and Walsh I am happy to see there and Fifita is a Superstar, so could have predicted that before he laced a boot....
Remis Smith has been solid at Storm
Arrow has been ok at best and Benji apart from a couple of great early games at Souths has been average at best.
Tino played good on the weekend but has been disappointing at Titans much of 2021
How they have Bird in there is stunning based on his return to Illawarra
AFB who I still rate, would expect to be there if he played more, but been out most season ?
Laurie has looked elusive at times but defensively terrible and mistakes galore

Lawton has been a super versatility, but like AFB has limited games, but a better addition than most there.
Saab has had an outstanding debut season and a MUST in the Top 3 signings.
Foran has been rock solid and again - only a fool would not pick him in there
Aloiai also been very good but missed a few games, but again, makes that list above 3-4 of them.

Between that Rothfield, Kent and idiots like this, it's hard to read most these articles.

My instant reaction when reading this was that Foran must be in that list. He's more than adequately filled the 5/8 void that we've had for so long and on $500k was worth it.

Have to agree Saab and Lawton should also be contenders for this list.

My instant reaction when reading this was that Foran must be in that list. He's more than adequately filled the 5/8 void that we've had for so long and on $500k was worth it.

Have to agree Saab and Lawton should also be contenders for this list.
"on $500k"
Where did this number come from?

Wasn't the number bandied about like 350?

He was here on a one year cut price flyer. That's how they sold it.
I think that is what is on the cap (or something like it). Wasn't there a third party amount that topped it up from the estate of a deceased Manly supporter? So, potentially, he received 500 but we are on the hook for 350.

my favourite part is this:

“NOTE: Players sidelined by a long-term injury, such as Warriors recruit Addin Fonua-Blake, have not been considered in the power rankings.”

Followed by:

#10 Addin Fonua-Blake​

Last week: 10

Key stats: 144 avg run metres, 13 offloads, 25 avg tackles, 23 tackle breaks
...and that right there tells you all you need to know about the credibility of that particular website.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8