But is Barrett "Manly"..?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
He is only two losses away from being unManly and a useless coach, we all know that.

These threads serve no purpose.

Not hard to work out that in 2016 Twenty had an injury crises and really never had a chance, as a result he was crucified unmercifully on here.

In 2017 we've largely had the same side week to week, a change here and there for suspension / injury but nothing like 2016.

And the results speak for themselves.

The critics on here are very hard task masters indeed

Have to give him credit, stable team and positions = great results and great outlook!!

Maybe we have finally found a non Manly playing coach that can get us a Premiership?

Realistically baz, no one has ever suggested you don't have the right to have and express your opinion .... it is just that we also hold the right to mock and ridicule it.
Ah Woodsie, the source of all wisdom, chips in - thought you would jump onto the bandwagon. Just wondering Woodsie about your use of the word: "we". So you speak for all the posters here do you? Wow, big assumption. Why not go the whole way and speak for the entire Manly fan base. Problem you seem to have Woodsie is you hit the Post Reply a bit too soon without reading what you've written.

Twenty must be a remarkable coach when you compare the quality of our second rowers with virtually all other teams - and we are still winning matches.

Interesting Dean Ritchie said on radio this morning other clubs are sniffing around Barrett.

The club were looking to put talks off until post season, but he said he they may want to ramp talks up now.
Can anyone actually see him leaving? I think Penns on the right track. Negotiations need not get in the way ATM, he has a job to do. I'm sure Manly will give him his just desserts.

Still needs to find a little aggression, other then that he's manly alright, rediscovered the manly mentality

Despite being labelled the visionary of negativity on this board, everyone has always known my absolute support for Trent Barrett (and associated man-crush). Didn't like Symonds being left in reggies last season, and a few other team selections. The guy is passionately Manly to the core.

Regarding people appearing, and re-appearing. Most of us do it from time to time based on the fact that people have lives outside this forum. My life is invested in work coming up to June 30. Hope that doesn't mean I only come on to complain.

For the record, Re-sign Barrett STAT !

Strone and I used to debate TB all the time ! Hehehe.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8