But is Barrett "Manly"..?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Barrett is born again and has seen the light
83a45905596931b44810812c214cea4f.jpg

Not naming names, but realistically some people go extraordinarily quiet when we are playing well and winning.

Seems they only like to post in order to lay the boot into the team, coach, footy department, etc, when we aren't doing so well, realistically.

Not naming names, but realistically some people go extraordinarily quiet when we are playing well and winning.

Seems they only like to post in order to lay the boot into the team, coach, footy department, etc, when we aren't doing so well, realistically.
Hey Mave. I guess you are referring to me with the "realistically" comment. You prefer me to be nice and PC like many here? Open your mind mate, having a point of view, even if it disagrees with yours is healthy and 100% normal. Whatever. I happen think free speech is just and only just still a thing in this country.Especially when it's being restricted by folks like you.

Yeah,have more respect for the posters who admit it when they have got something wrong than the ones who just disappear waiting for the next chance of drama.(Have no issue with someone arguing their point if it is credible and logical with common sense and sticking with it if they truly believe it)Fortunately like many other posters here I am right all of the time,it takes the pressure off ever having to admit mistakes.

Hey Mave. I guess you are referring to me with the "realistically" comment. You prefer me to be nice and PC like many here? Open your mind mate, having a point of view, even if it disagrees with yours is healthy and 100% normal. Whatever. I happen think free speech is just and only just still a thing in this country.Especially when it's being restricted by folks like you.

Poor ol' baz, having his right to free speech restricted by big bad mave.
Lol

I'm even handed myself. I will bag and praise, sometimes even in the same post.

Wasn't having a go at anyone because plenty was said in every direction. But, the whole Manly thing was particularly silly. A winning culture is independent of "Manly" to me. The players bond and dig in. That's consistent with every team that goes on to do well.

I guess those in the un-Manly camp were basing their assessment on the weight of (Manly) history, but Trent is doing his best to prove the adage that past performance and history shouldn't be used as an indicator of future performance

He is well on his way. Not quite there but heading in the right direction. With Bozo's guidance i think he begin to bleed maroon and white then and only then he will be seen as one of US. Continue the path of righteousness Trent and believe......

Realistically baz, no one has ever suggested you don't have the right to have and express your opinion .... it is just that we also hold the right to mock and ridicule it.

Interesting Dean Ritchie said on radio this morning other clubs are sniffing around Barrett.

The club were looking to put talks off until post season, but he said he they may want to ramp talks up now.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8