But...he's too good to be suspended...!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What a load of absolute BS! I am with Woods on this one. No idea how Nelson walked away from wrecking up someone's face, and the mental contortions the MRC went through to decide "nothing to see here folks" that was the essence of BS too. But apparently it is fine for lesser lights like Lawton to cop 4 weeks. What a straight-up Flog Parade. This is exactly why some teams feel like they never get a properly fair go on field or off.

I read this today. Or I should’ve said I re-read the first paragraph, thinking, they can’t be serious. Maybe the Fittler/Gould Panther love in. But Slater? Wtf.
Shall we give Klein a new job….’ Who’s a good bloke and who isn’t? Who’s smart enough to not require the full suspension and who’s dumb enough to require the lot? Yep, clear as mud.

Well Slater said it for two obvious reasons.

1) He was 'studs up' and 'knees in' and never got suspended- so probably finds the whole idea of accountability confusing, and,
2) He's now coach of the origin team and so any 'rule' that allows his players to be available for selection, he is going to be in favour of.

Poor ole Lawton hey? None of these three came out when he received 4 weeks. He'd be at home thinking "Well, I guess they don't think I'm all that good then."

lol

Could it be they are going easy on Melb due to the many injuries they have and Bellyaches constant whining about losing players...mmm... Something definitely smells here.

Kinda like they went easy on us last week. Seriously, Alfred Smalley's early game high tackle was no different to the one later in the round that got Tom Burgess sent off against Cronulla. If we didn't have the drama with 7 boycotting players, and if if wasn't his first game ... then the reality is that Smalley should have been sent off.

Kinda like they went easy on us last week. Seriously, Alfred Smalley's early game high tackle was no different to the one later in the round that got Tom Burgess sent off against Cronulla. If we didn't have the drama with 7 boycotting players, and if if wasn't his first game ... then the reality is that Smalley should have been sent off.

Agree, Smalley should have been binned at a minimum. Glad to have one go our way though.

No way was Smalley's high shot a send off, sin bin, sure....NAS was way more dangerous, and should of been a send off.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4