Bus to Canberra cancelled

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
G

Just read on ME that the supporters bus to canberra has been cancelled due to lack of numbers.

I think that says it all about what Manly supporters think about the teams recent performances.

It a long way to Canberra and even longer trip back if Manly get smashed. At least we can turn the Tv off is the game is crap.

I would have gone down there, I was thinking about it till i got roped into "date night' with the mrs.

Its a shame the bus isnt going, it would have been well worth the $20 for us non-members

I'm not surprised, its interesting the rockers didn't fill it. Looks like they've run out of puff!

I'm not surprised, its interesting the rockers didn't fill it. Looks like they've run out of puff!

I will be there, just prefer a mode of transport other than a bus. I am sure there will be other Eagle Rockers there as well, I hope some of the Silvertail faithful are also there for our last regular season game.

I have waited too long for the chance of us to be in the semis and the thought of not being there to share that moment is too strong an allure for me to ignore.

Of course if we lose the weekend is not a complete loss, a nice hotel, there are far worse places to spend a weekend and we can drive home late on Sunday cheering for the Tigers and the Buuldogs.

I hope I get the opportunity to meet some Silvertails on Saturday night and then move on to a bar and celebrate a victory. Of course if we lose my Eagle Angel & I will head straight back to hotel and pretend it never happened and then give the mini bar a thorough working over.

The idea of being there if manly make the semis would be amazing and is really tempting its just too late in the picture for that now

The idea of being there if manly make the semis would be amazing and is really tempting its just too late in the picture for that now

Never to late Daniel, up until lunchtime today I was doomed to watching it on Foxtel, the promise of some retail therapy, a night away from the kids and presto. Its off to Canberra we go.

I know its a big IF, but a victory will be something special to be a part of,.....s**t I am getting goose bumps now just thinking about a win, i really need to get a life.

meh I am afraid you have not met vicky then!

The bus takes to long, you're much better off getting a car load of people together and travelling down.

I personally have never been to a Manly final and i dream of the day where i can go, and as Pete said, the temptation of being there 1st hand possibly watching the lad’s make the finals series for the 1st time for many years is just too big a temptation to turn my back on.

Myself, cc_eagle, eagleangel, greig and another mate will be making the trip down and then straight back after the game to Manly Leagues for what i hope to be celebratory drinks!

Matt if we win come and say hello - i will prob still be there at 2am - assuming i can still stand.

No i didnt byso - ill have to check it out. Let me guess, he was little mister innocent??

Watch that CC_eagle, ive seen him at the pub and he is an animal!

The bus takes to long, you're much better off getting a car load of people together and travelling down.

I personally have never been to a Manly final and i dream of the day where i can go, and as Pete said, the temptation of being there 1st hand possibly watching the lad’s make the finals series for the 1st time for many years is just too big a temptation to turn my back on.

Myself, cc_eagle, eagleangel, greig and another mate will be making the trip down and then straight back after the game to Manly Leagues for what i hope to be celebratory drinks!

have been to every manly semi final or grand final since about 78 matt! its great being old hahaha!

fingers crossed we will make one in your life time for you mate!

jesus, you old bast@rd!

i have only ever seen 2 finals games.....Warriors v Penrith in 2003. Bulldogs v Dragons in 1995....where the Dragons should of won, and we wouldn't of lost in the GF :-(

Matt if we win come and say hello - i will prob still be there at 2am - assuming i can still stand.

No i didnt byso - ill have to check it out. Let me guess, he was little mister innocent??

i have no idea what you look like, but i'll see what i can do :drunk:

Matt and Pete are spot on.

Like Matt I have never witnessed Manly in a final. I can barely remember the mid nineties

I'm prepared to risk the utter heartbreak that may happen this Saturday just for the chance to celebrate Manly being in the Semi Finals..Especially in such a circumstance...Had our finals spot been sewed up weeks ago I would probably just watch it at home.

Btw where are we all sitting? Makes sense if all the Manly fans sit together..

all i remember is garts tapping me on the shoulder and saying "Danny" and me going. Who the **** are you?

then the whole crew comes over and then chuckwood turns up. t'was very funny

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4