Bus for Sunday

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ange

Reserve Grader
Hi, does anyone know if the bus is going to Leichhardt on Sunday. We have booked, just hoping there are enough numbers for it to happen as there is no parking at Leichhardt.

Call the Club, they usually cancel it and as its never advertised, it would be hard to get the numbers.

Its cheaper by public transport and you can see the NYC game.

Also parking is available, just need to walk 10 minutes.

The super expensive ferry email for Easter game was sent this week though. That won't be canceled :cool:

It was advertised on Twitter and Facebook twice each. They said they needed the minimum numbers by 10am today, and since you can still book now, I suppose they got the minimum number of 20.

The bus is definitely running - confirmed by Michael at the club.
I'm on it and looking forward to a great game of footy!

Ange said:
Hi, does anyone know if the bus is going to Leichhardt on Sunday. We have booked, just hoping there are enough numbers for it to happen as there is no parking at Leichhardt.

If it's cancelled no need to worry about parking, it's a 5 minute walk from Leichardt North light rail station to the ground.

HappilyManly said:
Call the Club, they usually cancel it and as its never advertised, it would be hard to get the numbers.

Its cheaper by public transport and you can see the NYC game.

Also parking is available, just need to walk 10 minutes.

The super expensive ferry email for Easter game was sent this week though. That won't be canceled :cool:

I've got to agree about the price of the ferry to Gosford - I'd love to take my son, but at $145 a pop no chance....

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4